The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mines starting not to, primarily in the front portion. Yeah, it's not that nice.

Seeing as I keep mine down where I do, shaving the rest wouldn't be a biggie if it became necessary. Just way the hell easier to not have to mess with hair.

Give me guardless or give me death.

Seeing as I keep mine down where I do, shaving the rest wouldn't be a biggie if it became necessary. Just way the hell easier to not have to mess with hair.

Give me guardless or give me death.

If I had a head that wasn't full if peaks and valleys I might feel the same, but I look goofy as hell shaved. I used to do it once every year or so, always looked a fool.

Hahaha, it'll grow quickly dude. I usually do 2 all over when keeping it short....do it here at the house. I'm a cheapskate.

I'm a number 1 all over. It's helps minimize the horseshoe style bald head. Not eliminate it though.

I haven't worked up the courage to go Scott Van Pelt yet.

You guys use guards?

Sissies.

No guard for me. No. 1 clipper. It leaves a mark when she gets a little careless.

Off topic. My son is pretty darn sick with hfmd. He just fell asleep in my lap. I should put him to bed. But cuddling is a treat. Even if he isn't at full strength.

Hey, wanna teach me how to shave without a guard in a few weeks?

I'm game! ;)

That would make a great MC vine. I'm just sayin!!

Told the girl that cuts my hair the wrong guard to use and now my hair is really, really short.

My gf almost killed me when she saw it.
Had that happen once...she ended up having to shave it all off cause she was an idiot...a day before spending a week in Myrtle in june...yeah dome got burnt

Still upset with Belgium. SOBs!

I just want to go outside and swing a club!

My garage is not an option right now... it looks as if a tornado took a dump in there...

I just want to go outside and swing a club!

My garage is not an option right now... it looks as if a tornado took a dump in there...

Tornado dumps are the worst.

I wonder if my wife would be willing to clean it up so I can swing in there...

I'll ask tomorrow shes sleeping now..

Pro tip; don't wake her up to ask that question

Thank me later.

I'm going to start using Klinsmann gifs for no reason at all because the internet needs more of this man.....and it's also hilarious
abc_klinsmann_reaction_kb_140701.gif

KlinsmannDisappears.gif

klinsmannwooo_medium.gif

tumblr_n7adrorDyQ1tp5nq6o3_500.gif

jurgen-waves-off-refs.gif

I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow. I see a bucket of balls and 27 holes - maybe 36 if time permits - in my future.

I have to drive to michigan this morning for work :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back