What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44/34 78 at fox hollow canyon meadows. Had zero game on tje front and was on fire on the back. 4 birdies 2 bogeys on the back to post pb nine and save the round. Two looks at eagles today, the one on tje front I managed to turn that into a bogey. One on the back ended up tap in bird. Had a blast playing with j4u for sure

44/34 78 at fox hollow canyon meadows. Had zero game on tje front and was on fire on the back. 4 birdies 2 bogeys on the back to post pb nine and save the round. Two looks at eagles today, the one on tje front I managed to turn that into a bogey. One on the back ended up tap in bird. Had a blast playing with j4u for sure
Great playing on the back!

Some pretty phenomenal rounds played today. Well done guys. I need to get back on the course. Getting a little tired of just doing the range thing! But, it's good work, never-the-less.

Some pretty phenomenal rounds played today. Well done guys. I need to get back on the course. Getting a little tired of just doing the range thing! But, it's good work, never-the-less.

I'm looking forward to putting you through the paces, partner. Tuesday will be here soon.

I'm looking forward to putting you through the paces, partner. Tuesday will be here soon.

It's been a full week since I've been on a golf course, partner, so who knows how I'll shoot. But, I have spent every day on the range, so....

Good round 441. Drop a few more putts and you are in the 70s!
Yeah for as bad as my iron play was I had some looks I normally make that I didn't today.

Definitely going to fine tune my putting game

80 from back tees, 39-41. Couldn't get a putt to drop on the back 9 (30 putts), had no birdies and only hit 8 FWs but I believe it's the first round I've played this year without a double bogey and I had no 3 putts - woohoo!

Last edited:
Shot 82 today. 30 putts 9 GIR 8 FW. Focus has been terrible lately. Really need to get back to work on the game. Feels like I'm getting pretty complacent with several aspects of my game.

43 on the front. Good driving day but a few missed approaches and putts left me with bogies

41/41 for 82. No 3-putts today, hooray! 31 putts total. 2 birdies. 3 double bogies hurt the cause though.

41/41 for 82. No 3-putts today, hooray! 31 putts total. 2 birdies. 3 double bogies hurt the cause though.

82 with three doubles is solid Barry.

75 on a really different course. Course was not long but the greens were brutal. Multi tiered greens that were running extremely fast. Played terrible on the par threes but made up for it on the fives for once.

I understand buddy....it's what keeps me from going really low on certain days. Just need to tighten it up!!

75 on a really different course. Course was not long but the greens were brutal. Multi tiered greens that were running extremely fast. Played terrible on the par threes but made up for it on the fives for once.

Looks like you haven't missed a beat from when I last saw you.

Looks like you haven't missed a beat from when I last saw you.

It's getting better bro. Went through a stretch about a month ago where I couldn't break 80. If I could get my wedges righti could be sniffing par regularly but it l is just killing my game right now. Tee game has never been better though.

What did you shoot today?

It's getting better bro. Went through a stretch about a month ago where I couldn't break 80. If I could get my wedges righti could be sniffing par regularly but it l is just killing my game right now. Tee game has never been better though.

Sounds like me......when you figure it out give me a call.

41 on the back 9 at my home course. It's a shorty but I love it (just over 5k from the "tips").

I nearly chipped in twice, and putted like crud...woulda shoulda coulda..still happy with my 41.

Well here goes, shot a horrid 100 with 8 penalties. My favorite club flat killed me, driver. Missed everything right which I haven't had a right miss in some time. Humbled once again...

Well here goes, shot a horrid 100 with 8 penalties. My favorite club flat killed me, driver. Missed everything right which I haven't had a right miss in some time. Humbled once again...

It happens dude. Next time will be better!

45/42 but played pretty well on the back. After a little break at the turn I chunked a PW on short par 3 10th hole and then completely flew the green trying to be cute with a lob wedge, ended up with a double there. Completely blocked what was supposed to be a safe play 5i on a dogleg par 5 and went OB for another double but other than that was dialed in over the last 6-7 holes. Didn't hit any birdie putts but had 4 tap in pars from 13-18.

Strange thing is lately I've been driving really well, but today it was a complete mess. Good thing I missed in some recoverable places on the front otherwise I could have easily been 50+ on the front. On the back I only had to hit driver twice and piped both. Lots of 4-5 iron tee shots though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40/41 for 81. Couple of duffed chips. Hit 8 fairways and had 31 putts. Missed a lot of putts in that 5-8 foot range.

40/41 for 81. Couple of duffed chips. Hit 8 fairways and had 31 putts. Missed a lot of putts in that 5-8 foot range.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!

Nice buddy.

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeean!

Nice buddy.

Need to tighten it up a bit. But its getting there partner.

Nice Dean! Looking forward to seeing the game up close and personal soon. Plus just seeing your smiling face will be grand.

nice dean! Looking forward to seeing the game up close and personal soon. Plus just seeing your smiling face will be grand.

i can not wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back