What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks fellas. You Hawk, hitting it well and a bit longer with the Fubuki Alpha I picked up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even par thru 15, then a few bogeys. Still shot a PB 75. Could have been lower but I'll take it.

That's a really solid round. Congrats.

Even par thru 15, then a few bogeys. Still shot a PB 75. Could have been lower but I'll take it.

Congrats on the personal best, very solid round!

Thanks fellas. You Hawk, hitting it well and a bit longer with the Fubuki Alpha I picked up.

So you are now effing long instead of just long lol. Glad to hear it dude.

I didn't post this yesterday but I had such a great time with Canadan, amsmith61 and my dad down in Indy.

I tried to keep up with Dan but I ran out of gas on the back side and just made some silly mistakes. Still shot 36-40 for a solid 76. I putted extremely well and everything was pretty solid all day. Nothing higher than a bogey and only one silly 3 putt. All in all I am very happy with the round and it was even better sharing it with some awesome THPers.

Good shootin GregDan.

Well done Greg.....Dan.....Gran....Dreg......whatever your name is.

I didn't post this yesterday but I had such a great time with Canadan, amsmith61 and my dad down in Indy.

I tried to keep up with Dan but I ran out of gas on the back side and just made some silly mistakes. Still shot 36-40 for a solid 76. I putted extremely well and everything was pretty solid all day. Nothing higher than a bogey and only one silly 3 putt. All in all I am very happy with the round and it was even better sharing it with some awesome THPers.
Great round dude!

Shot -3, 69 from the back of the rack at Grand Cypress. Made a few dumb bogies with wedge in my hand but made at putts I needed to. Bridgestone hydrocore is a beast off all the clubs.

Hot damn Panda!

Stupid impressive buddy, happy for you.

Shot -3, 69 from the back of the rack at Grand Cypress. Made a few dumb bogies with wedge in my hand but made at putts I needed to. Bridgestone hydrocore is a beast off all the clubs.

Nice shooting panda. A 65 followed up with a 69 is incredible. I would be a little worried if I were going up against you in three weeks.

Nice round Freddiebear.

Nice shooting panda. A 65 followed up with a 69 is incredible. I would be a little worried if I were going up against you in three weeks.

Thanks bro, figured something out the other day and it is still in play. Hitting long and on yardage. But the big thing is making putts.

Thanks bro, figured something out the other day and it is still in play. Hitting long and on yardage. But the big thing is making putts.

That's awesome. I think it makes all the difference when you have a hot putter. I know I wouldn't be shooting where I am without putting well.

Landings Golf Club. Warner Robins, GA.
6526yds. 71/133.

Got out early, and by myself, and really didn't feel like I hit the ball incredibly well.
However, I came out the other end with a 42/41-83.

Happy about that! I had two up-n-downs and a nice sand-save. Only put up 1 double bogey, 32 putts, and I think if I'd have warmed up at all before the first tee, I would've busted 80.

89 with 36 putts.

What did you shoot today?

Ugh - 51/49 for a hundo today.

Hit 65% of fairways and not a single GIR thanks to some wicked wind and some
****** swings.

I reeeeaaaalllly need some
Help with second shots. It's killing my game right now. Despite all my efforts and making the right decisions by taking extra clubs and such, still no joy. I'm catching things fat or thin 50% of the time and the other 50% I miss right or left for various reasons.

There's gotta be an antidote for this disease right?

Off the tees and inside of 100 I'm fine. Especially tight around greens, but this second shot stuff is driving me crazy!

Last edited:
40 and 43 today with PhillyV and Winchell.

Irons and wedges were hot on the front especially the 60 to 80 yd range that I struggled with before.

Back 9 elevation changes made some holes long for me and with that I didn't hit irons well and missed on some solid opportunities.

Great time on the course as always back to range work this week.

39/40= 79 playing with THP'ers today--fun round!

Nice round FK.

69 with a couple dumb bogeys is rarified air, Sir.

Great round FK. You are playing some inspirational golf right now

Frustrating 89 (+19) today. Drove the ball well but I was hitting pull hooks with some irons, and was a club longer than usual. Put a couple balls into the woods past the green, and there was a lot of scrambling.

Did make a couple long par putts, which is something I haven't done in a while. Other than a hole I gave myself an absolutely miserable second putt on, I was happy with my play on and around the green.

Last edited:
Shot a miserable 45 on the front with a triple on 9. But turned it around on the back with a 37. I can live with an 82 for the round. I need to quit having mental melt downs on the course.

Last edited:

GreeeeeegDan! Good job buddy!

Panda-monium. Panda-awesome. Pan-damn-badassery. PANDA! Great round buddy.

40 and 43 today with PhillyV and Winchell.

Irons and wedges were hot on the front especially the 60 to 80 yd range that I struggled with before.

Back 9 elevation changes made some holes long for me and with that I didn't hit irons well and missed on some solid opportunities.

Great time on the course as always back to range work this week.

Attaboy Mike!! Solid day brosef!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back