The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran into Carrot Top

Well I puked last night instead of this morning.

Should make me feel a bit better this morning....I suppose.

Just glad my kids weren't here to see me puking....would not have been cool.

Wait from alcohol?

Dude I partied with that guy like 15 years ago. He is really creepy.

Haha, he was sitting alone at a bar at a nice restaurant. Caught me off guard.

I hate working weekends when tons of things are going on and I miss it all

Sometimes its fun to just step back and watch and see how people operate.

People are funny.

I have a meeting tomorrow that I am flying by the seat of my pants on. Not because I am not prepared, but I pride myself in being overprepared for every single meeting I go into. This one could have some things that catch me by surprise, and while I will have the answers, its not the same as days of preparation.

I have a meeting tomorrow that I am flying by the seat of my pants on. Not because I am not prepared, but I pride myself in being overprepared for every single meeting I go into. This one could have some things that catch me by surprise, and while I will have the answers, its not the same as days of preparation.
Good luck! Just BS them or worse case if you need an out pull a DevRipus

Good luck! You will do great!

Good luck my friend, I have no doubt in my mind that it will go well.

My step brother and his wife just had a baby. I'm an uncle and could not be happier.

Best of luck JB. No doubt you are prepared and will do great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB: rock it like you always do.

And if you don't know it, fake the hell out of it and sell it like crazy.

Having had the pleasure of talking to you a bunch of times you are a very well prepared person in all respects. You will be fine buddy. I don't think you will need it but, good luck!

Josh, all that seems to be needed it you being you...informed, excited, passionate. You'll do wonderfully, I'm sure!

Good luck with the meeting Josh, I'm sure you are going to do great as usual.

Just do what I would do.

Drop a couple F bombs to lighten the mood.

The Official Banter Away Thread

Good luck JB. Being a business owner you no doubt have encountered the unexpected before.

Rely on past experience and go with your gut. It's usually right.

Last edited:
You know your stuff JB. No doubt you'll have a successful meeting and be able to handle anything unexpected.

I'm curious what meeting could possibly get JB "anxious". I mean, he's kind of a big deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back