The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my thought as well. which surprises me because based on known time lines and the fact that Apple debt was mounting he would be (and was) the savior.
But we don't know what made him do it

I am still not sure either. I know the court battles were driving both of them crazy and so I guess Gates finally let Jobs convince him to just end it. That's what I say but I really have no clue why Gates did what he did and saved the company that really beat him up for many years.

I am still not sure either. I know the court battles were driving both of them crazy and so I guess Gates finally let Jobs convince him to just end it. That's what I say but I really have no clue why Gates did what he did and saved the company that really beat him up for many years.

Friendship, perhaps?

Possibly new his company would be nothing with out apple around?

Friendship, perhaps?

It's possible but when it comes to business I am not sure Gates has a lot of friends. But Apple did have a lot of proprietary software that Microsoft based a lot of their programs off of.

Possibly new his company would be nothing with out apple around?

It's debatable. You could argue both ways but I tend to lean towards your thinking. Not sure he thought it would be nothing but he needed some things Apple was doing at the time.

I view MS as the followers and not leaders in tech creation. They use some one else's idea and make it theirs but and do an adequate job that keeps the masses with them

I view MS as the followers and not leaders in tech creation. They use some one else's idea and make it theirs but and do an adequate job that keeps the masses with them

On that note though very very few true innovators exist in any industry. I am not a MS fan but still they have taken things and made their product appeal to the masses. If you have the best idea/product in the world but can't get it in anyone's hands is that still innovation?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

It is still innovation but terrible marketing!

They get their products to the masses by banking on making a little per piece and selling a ton vs more per piece and selling fewer.

There is a fantastic documentary about Pixar, The Pixar Story. The company and people are simply amazing. John Lasseter is a modern day Disney.

There is a fantastic documentary about Pixar, The Pixar Story. The company and people are simply amazing. John Lasseter is a modern day Disney.

Movie or book?

I'll have to find that. I know I loved reading the little bit I did but the people behind Pixar are really what made that company so awesome.

Last edited:
Thanks to all my family here on THP.
I actually had some time this morning so I'm hitting the course, if only to relax and clear my mind. Services aren't until tomorrow with a big family reunion of sorts (7 States represented) this afternoon.
Playing out of my spare bag today. AMP cell irons, AMP driver, 980f 3w, ping pal2. That's it. Let's see how it goes. LOL
#SmockGC

I think I had a full body migraine last night. I don't know what happened but I woke up at 1am and every ounce of my body hurt. My bones, muscles, skin, hair everything hurt so bad, I was in excruciating pain. I wanted to cry but I was afraid the tears would hurt my skin. I was sweating, then freezing, I couldn't sit still, it was the worst feeling I had ever had. I think I got a total of two hours of sleep last night, and I still don't know what the hell that was. I took some Excedrin which helped a bit with the pain and I finally fell asleep around 5am for about 30 minutes or so.

My body is still achy, but not like last night. That was the strangest, scariest, worst feeling I can remember experiencing.

That's really strange Morgan. I think you need to take some ZZZquil and grab some more sleep!

Hope the day gets better.

Boy Morgan, I haven't heard of that before. Hope you are feeling better.

Whatever you did Morgan, don't do that anymore. That sounds like a frustrating evening

I have no idea what I did. I have had a headache for 3 days now, but it comes and goes and I know it's linked to stress. I had the same usual headache last night, but was able to fall asleep without any issue. Then I woke up and thought I was dying. It felt like my body was rejecting itself, it was awful.

I feel terrible for her. The previous night she was able to take care of me because I was I'll and I am not able to reciprocate.

I'm having stomach issues and she is having more than that. It's terrible because we are both exhausted.

Lots going on...

Busy time for sure guys. Hope you both feel better.

Rest up as much as you can you two. Sending lots of good vibes and healing energy your way.

Man that sounds crazy. Hope you start feeling better. Take care of yourselves.

I feel terrible for her. The previous night she was able to take care of me because I was I'll and I am not able to reciprocate.

I'm having stomach issues and she is having more than that. It's terrible because we are both exhausted.

Lots going on...

Im not Doctor but my diagnosis is Coersitis.

Its possible a article of clothing has a strain of the disease on it from your encounters with him.

Best bet to be on the safe side is to burn everything you own.

Hope you guys get well soon

What ever is bugging you Morgan and if it happens again, you need to think hard about seeking some blood work to make sure nothing is out of whack.

Hope you guys get to feeling better soon.

What ever is bugging you Morgan and if it happens again, you need to think hard about seeking some blood work to make sure nothing is out of whack.

I started thinking I was in diabetic shock or something. My mind was going all over the place. My entire family is diabetic, and I have avoided blood work for a few years now (I pass out), but I do think it's time I get that checked. I don't come from the healthiest bloodline, so it might be good to see if I am headed in a bad direction. Especially because I have fallen off the wagon of health lately, and been stress eating like it's my job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back