#IceBucketChallenge

I think this thread is getting right up there with the "how to pack a staffer" one, I will get my video in tomorrow

Bucks not getting away with this:

8era7adu.jpg

u6ehehy8.jpg

Brother his phone number is in that screen shot. You really should remove that for his safety and privacy.

Kev you may have to wait a few days. I'm outing town until Monday partner.

Brother his phone number is in that screen shot. You really should remove that for his safety and privacy.

Didn't even realize it was there. It's fixed.

Nate told me this morning he was picking me I'm already getting it worked out should have it ready tomorrow morning.

Kev you may have to wait a few days. I'm outing town until Monday partner.
I'm good with it buddy. Enjoy the fam and vacation.

I am also out of town on a float trip but you better believe I will be doing it when I get back

Kevin, I'm donating tonight buddy, Folds of Honor is my favorite charity out there so it's a no brainer for me. I'm not big on the ice thing but have no problem donating to a charity I love.

Apparently Jason Finley got the call out message because I see that he is browsing the thread
Let's go Capt. Finley!! We promise it won't go viral lol.

The best part is the reaction... They dump, and it's like "oh, okay there's water on me.." and BLAM!!! Livin' that iceberg life and total misery.

Well done boys!!

So I just watched this again...and the funniest part is the dog. Drops his ball in the bucket wanting to play, then you dump the ice and water over your head, and dog just stares at the ball thinking "I ain't walking through that cold ash ish."
She kept bringing her ball over and dropping it in the bucket. I tried to get her into the challenge but she chickened out. ;-)

Ok here it is...a few disclaimers.

1. Due to some transportation issues today neither one of us was home to stock up on ice so I only had part of 2 trays.

2. Sure glad it was 20* cooler than normal.

3. As you will hear my kids enjoyed this too much.

http://youtu.be/UHAfYRAEquY
Well done 441!!!

To say it takes your breath away is a huge understatement.

My Charity of choice is Folds of Honor.

Kevin - well done buddy!!

I saw that Holly Sonders got called out for this can ended up doing it, albeit doing a terrible job. The best was that she in turn called out the Donald to be the next one to do it in that chain.
Theres a rumor you might get called out tomorrow :)

So happy I did that last night instead of this morning. That would have sucked.

OK.
Challenge accepted, challenge completed, I overuse the word stupid,I have hat hair, and my grammar is not tip top...

Without further Adieu...

I will be sending a donation also!
Sorry for the delay..

CJ, That was "Stupid" Hilarious...

Back