#IceBucketChallenge

Awesome Pete! I'll be doing mine after golf tomorrow. Already have 3 people picked out!

Well done Pete!!
Challenge accepted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete that was great! The Magyver job with the cast was nice too.

Cookie, please throw up a link to your charity. I will certainly accept and accomplish your #IceBucketChallenge, but want to make a donation as well.

That's it, thanks guys!!

Figured I better get on it before another storm came through. Didn't go as planned as Tera and Tanur couldn't tilt the large cooler over the balcony...editing to cut out the middle. Challenge goes out to Randy (milehighgolfer) and Nate (EasglevsFalcon). Didn't realize that the cold would lock up everything and raise the voice a few octives...

Challenge Completed Cap!

LOL!!!!! I may watch that again on loop all night long!!!! Greatness!!!! I can't stop laughing.......LOL!!!

But I already was called out Douggie!!!

You are awesome Pete. Great job and great use of a THP towel.

I had some help there, but I Mwarded the camera work

Just in case you can't hear you can't hear over the old school Foreigner, I'm calling out Barry, CplJohnst and Marc, TroutBum. Twenty four hours to execute or 10 bucks to Folds of Honor! It's cold too.

JM

Figured I better get on it before another storm came through. Didn't go as planned as Tera and Tanur couldn't tilt the large cooler over the balcony...editing to cut out the middle. Challenge goes out to Randy (milehighgolfer) and Nate (EasglevsFalcon). Didn't realize that the cold would lock up everything and raise the voice a few octives...

Challenge Completed Cap!

I have no idea how I'm doing on the 24 hour thing, I believe I'm late, and I've already donated to the Blondes vs. Brunettes Charity Football Game for Alzheimer's; so I'll be making $10 donations to Nate's Children's Hospital (http://give.childrens.com/), Jason's Extinguish Hunter's Syndrome Charity (http://www.extinguishhuntersyndrome.com/) and of course Folds of Honor (http://www.foldsofhonor.org/donate).

Nominations: Jimmy (Six4Three5); Christian (Scarnici); and Joe (JLukes). You have 24 hours to complete the challenge, or make a $10 donation to the Juvinielle Diabetes Research Foundation (http://donate.jdrf.org/info/jdrf/).

I have no idea why the traffic is louder than I am, or how I got so much water in my mouth. #blowhole

These were all awesome!!! Well done everyone!

Just spent the last 20 minutes catching up and I can't remember a time I have laughed that hard... well since 4 way air hockey.

Doug's reaction is effing priceless. Holy crap, that was awesome. Pete, what a trooper dude. Whoever called you out should be called out again :alien:

What goes around comes around. You might need a full fledged bulldozer in your future...

Just in case you can't hear you can't hear over the old school Foreigner, I'm calling out Barry, CplJohnst and Marc, TroutBum. Twenty four hours to execute or 10 bucks to Folds of Honor! It's cold too.

JM

Oh, my. Just now seeing this. I'll get one recorded tomorrow. brrrrrrrrrr

My challenge and A call out to Niteowl03, ThreeboysDad, and Afwcardinal.

Ward, I accept and will get it done, but not within the 24hr period, so nerfny can expect a donation. But a video will follow on sunday.

Cookie well done brother!

All my 12 year old daughter could talk about last night was getting to dump ice water on my head today. She is a little too excited about doing that!

Okay, I think I've finally overcome every obstacle that YouTube threw at this video newb and have it ready to go.

I must have missed the memo where you pick three people to challenge. I think one is appropriate, so Beags gets my nod. WarEagle, consider yourself challenged.

Holy shat! It worked. I have a new arrow in my quiver.

Pretty awesome v.man.

Haha, bucket on head cut!

Ken you're the man buddy!

V.man, freaking hilarious dude. Great charity as well.

Hahahha "Probably won't be the only shrinkage" That was awesome Ken.

Ken that was hilarious!!! Awesome job!

VMan. That was awesome. But a little TMI on the shrinkage LOL :)

Back