What are you drinking?

Not sure this is the correct thread but whatever. Question to the forum: I'm looking to get a Canadian friend of mine a bottle of Rum for a special occasion. Any recommendations?

A bottle of private stock captains would do very well.

Four Roses small batch. MUCH better than the single barrel IMO

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Not sure this is the correct thread but whatever. Question to the forum: I'm looking to get a Canadian friend of mine a bottle of Rum for a special occasion. Any recommendations?

Mt. Gay Rum. It's the best rum I've had.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dunno anything about rum bro sorry.

Admiral Nelson :alien

Capt. and Diet Coke

Hopped up on energy drink. Just s few more hours.

Vodka....so yummy.

Jman killing some shiners!

I like darker rums, Kraken is a good starter, unless your friend is a rum expert, that should do fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was cleaning out the beer fridge for the move and found 3 Angry Orchards. I brought them upstairs and put them in the fridge. Opened the freezer and see my full bottle of Fireball whiskey.. So that's what I am drinking

Little Sunday afternoon relaxation vodka.

Had a few bud lights on the course this morning now enjoying some iced tea on the back porch

Mich Ultra

Couple of Vodkies while grillin some dogs.

JM

Look what i found JB - yup Old Bay flavored lager from Flying Dog.

It's...interesting. Not 'buy a six pack and suck it down interesting' but i would definitely drink another one...if someone else bought a six pack.
e8ebumer.jpg

I got a leinenkugel's "explorer pack". Not a bad one in the bunch. I'm on #7.

Back