Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

But I believe that just one person from the villa can stop by and initially grab keys for everyone. Then the late arrivers, etc can stop by the next day during business hours and settle their bills.
Correct as I was a late arriver last year

At least you don't have to plan on getting up early Monday.

#celebratealleffinnight

I consider Hawk as a good, close friend. And I would be thrilled for him to help me celebrate Team DotCom's victory at the final Morgan Cup.

#DoWorkDotCom

I consider Hawk as a good, close friend. And I would be thrilled for him to help me celebrate Team DotCom's victory at the final Morgan Cup.

#DoWorkDotCom

There's that "me" thing again.

Maybe shacking with teammates will change that for you.

There's that "me" thing again.

Maybe shacking with teammates will change that for you.

My team knows that we all stand together.

We don't need to make countless posts about how unified we are. It's understood.

Perhaps Team THP needs reassuring from time to time...

:AlienFace:

My team knows that we all stand together.

We don't need to make countless posts about how unified we are. It's understood.

Perhaps Team THP needs reassuring from time to time...

:AlienFace:

#TeamSitcom :alien:

You're trying sooooo hard, it's so adorable.

Oh! Here's a * before someone gets upset.

You get hip tosses, Wardy gets headlocks, everyone wins!

I get thrown around like a rag doll. It's sad :(

Hey Trout! Guess what you get to grab from the check in desk friend?

Just a quick heads up. All changes have been excepted by caledonia golf vacations. So if you asked me to change something in your reservation, it has been taken care of.

Your CC you placed on file at the time of booking will be charged in the coming days. Please look for the charges on your bank or credit card statements. You should receive an email once the charge is made.

See you next weeks boys!

Just a quick heads up. All changes have been excepted by caledonia golf vacations. So if you asked me to change something in your reservation, it has been taken care of.

Your CC you placed on file at the time of booking will be charged in the coming days. Please look for the charges on your bank or credit card statements. You should receive an email once the charge is made.

See you next weeks boys!

Thanks for spearheading this again Freddie.

I decided to go ahead and book a rental car today, I should be all set now.

Good to hear man, I might be bumming a ride off you if my mother in law won't let me take her vehicle.
I decided to go ahead and book a rental car today, I should be all set now.

Can't wait to get down and meet all my MC brothers!! Really looking forward to where we are staying and the facilities we'll be playing on. It's here boys!

Can't wait to see you again brother. Ill be swinging in there hopefully wenesday morning. IDK what time we can check in. We might be sleeping in the car waiting for check in after driving all night lol..
Can't wait to get down and meet all my MC brothers!! Really looking forward to where we are staying and the facilities we'll be playing on. It's here boys!

I want to take a second and thank all of you for taking care of your payments for the villas. I just got off the phone with my contact and we are good to go. See you all in a couple days.

Thanks again Freddie for doing all of this!!!! You are the man Sir!!!!
I want to take a second and thank all of you for taking care of your payments for the villas. I just got off the phone with my contact and we are good to go. See you all in a couple days.

Thank you Freddie for doing all the leg work brother. You are awesome my friend.

This time tomorrow i will be on a plane headed to the MC! It is finally here!

No....thank you!

Back