The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

I know it is a TON of work, but as a club junkie, filling everyone's staff bags would be LOADS of fun for me. I keep thinking of Graham's #journeytobetter video where he packs, unpacks, and repacks his staff bag. That would be me during this process. It would keep me entertained for hours.

It is for the 1st bag.
Then you factor in checking packing slips, comparing with orders, and knowing that no matter how many times you check it, nobody is perfect (except Morgan) and people will complain. Its not indicting the folks in this event, just that golfers in general, overanalyze the equipment to the 900th degree and its funny to see how that works out.

Its one of the beautiful things about this event.

It is for the 1st bag.
Then you factor in checking packing slips, comparing with orders, and knowing that no matter how many times you check it, nobody is perfect (except Morgan) and people will complain. Its not indicting the folks in this event, just that golfers in general, overanalyze the equipment to the 900th degree and its funny to see how that works out.

Its one of the beautiful things about this event.

I salute you, GG and the rest of the volunteers working behind the scenes on this great event.

I know that your tireless efforts do not go unappreciated.

Thanks don't seem enough. Working your butts off and putting yourselves last...birthday...ill or well...Ultimate is a good word.

Was thinking to myself that just under 2 years ago I flew back home to attend my first ever THP event in IOWA of all places. Didn't know a soul and was nervous as all get out.

Fast forward to today and I would never would have imagined being a part of something so Ultimate.

Names and faces are now friends and known. Names and faces if friends to be made. But the nerves...they are there. Different this time even compared to the many other events I've attended.

What a great feeling...thanks to everyone involved in my (and everyone's) journey to thus Ultimate Golf Event!

Tm clubs getting done.

saqaza9y.jpg

My lettering doesn't appear to be as tiny as it has in the past.

Wow!!!

Okay those are sexy.

interesting Wardy's isnt half the size of everyone else's

Tm clubs getting done.

saqaza9y.jpg

Seeing those names just made this real !!

I hope Wardy and others don't see that picture while driving :)

interesting Wardy's isnt half the size of everyone else's

I heard TM gave him a step stool so he could easily get the clubs in and out of the bag though. Pretty nice of them.

Srixon goodness.
ujaqy7yr.jpg

wow, freaking awesome Srixon bags!

These are gorgeous.

Wow! Those Srixon bags are gorgeous!

Talk about those bags. Wow.

man I love seeing these staff bag pics

Love those bags!

Oh I'm drooling....

only free non NDA pic (besides putter) you guys will see

Those bags are awesome. For some reason a staff bag with a white base color always catches my eye before any other bags. Wow.

Man that's a gorgeous Srixon bag.

Back