My boy Kang grinding it out!
3a7uzahy.jpg

pe9unu4e.jpg

Fiance getting me doing work!

9ubuha3u.jpg

ane4u7y8.jpg

3evuvuje.jpg

4yjezyta.jpg

Practice rounds are complete! Two great courses with 7 great dudes!

Team Albatross grinding it out. #TheGrindIsReal

asubu4es.jpg

What a day folks, team Albatross got a nice practice round in the a.m. and some range time in the blistering sun this afternoon. What a course caledonia is, the greens were spectacular! There are really no words to describe this.

My teammates Fupresti and Mward were just making me look good today--Excited about my TEAM!!

My Albatross boys and a couple of sneaky dudes trying to get the inside edge hahahahah!!!!

Had an awesome lunch with my guys. What a ride this has been as a team.

Not at all. :alien: Just catching up with some buddies.

What an amazing day today practicing with the whole team. True Blue with cap yelling at me the whole time wasn't my best round, but part of that was an empty stomach. Caladonea is an amazing course and might be my favorite I've ever played. ATL and fup can crush a golf ball something fierce, and they plus mpeterson were so fun to play with. I kinda sucked the live updates, but I did vine Seth once.

https://vine.co/v/M0zx0jt31DX

Thanks guys, it was a heck of a day!!

Thanks for all the pictures and updates guys. Courses look amazing and this is going to be so much fun. Looking forward to following along all weekend.

Here are a few more pictures for our morning practice round.
a9e4ejah.jpg
zyzutu9a.jpg

Forgot to post two more pics from the round at Caledonia.

Intimidatingly beautiful tee shot.
me3ahu7a.jpg

I found hawk!!
buru4y2a.jpg

Forgot to post two more pics from the round at Caledonia.

Intimidatingly beautiful tee shot.
me3ahu7a.jpg

I found hawk!!
buru4y2a.jpg
That hole with overhaning tree is so pretty and so stupid at the same time! I hit a low cut with 3wood off the tee to stay below the overhang and lost the ball in the fairway.

I'm everywhere!

Practice rounds were a ton of fun. Courses were in great shape.

I'm everywhere!

Practice rounds were a ton of fun. Courses were in great shape.

True story:

I saw that hawk in the trees on No. 5. It was on the ground about 10 feet from me, and it had a squirrel in one talon.

Hawk gave me a "come at me, bro look." I said, "no, Sir," and slowly walked to my ball.

That hawk was intense. Like Real Life hawk intense.

I love that story.

Also saw that Hawk.

Spoiler
He had one foot on said squirrel and looked up at us driving by with blood on his beak, mouth open, and staring.

He also had a mockingbird buzzing his tower something fierce.

Back