Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Are there woods under nda? Can you speak to the drivers the srixon players are using? I see a few custom 588 driver headcovers out there.

Your seeing the 588 5 wood and the 588 3 Hybrid there in the picture. A special driver and 3 wood we can't discuss is coming today shortly. Will be adding to the existing review threads on those 588 lines--I had the pleasure to try those at previous THP outings as well as today at the range and Just love them!

Apex iron are the absolute nuts. Amazing irons. Long, forgiving, and great to look at. So blessed to be able to participate in this event.

Also a truly one of a kind bag.

egenaqem.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

So. Much. Fun.

I sweated through my clothes. I came here to do work. Callaway brought it with the equipment. The 2014 line is freaking amazing.

The Big Bertha 5W is my new best friend. Cannot wait to get this thing on the course.

And the staffer is unbelievable.

What a day. And it's just started.
Play great this weekend, Seth.

Range time done, time for some food before we tee off at 1. Bridgestone is crushing it like crazy. Mind blown, and ready for more golf!!

Wow , that much be like I felt when I gpt my first train set at Christmas. Enjoy guys from the looks already its epic

Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Innnnnncredible.

Tried to catch up on this thread from my phone during lunch. Only got through aboit 15 pages because so much awesome to behold. Guess I will have to get caught up on the 100 or so pages that it will probably be tonight after work.

Such a fun day. Completely different than previous years and better all around.

Keith from Cleveland is one good dude.

A lot of people are in for lunch and then rounds with the company begin at 1 for the participants and the awesome reps. Truly a pleasure and honor getting to watch all of this going on.

Lunch time and then hitting the course for 9. Really looking forward to getting my equipment on the course.

What a hot great morning on the range. Everyone tuning their equipment, smiling and having a great time. What a weekend we have in front of us. 9 holes coming in am hour.

Lunch before 9 hole golf with our sponsors.
2ypy8e7a.jpg

Just caught up on the whole thread.

Huge HUGE HUGE thank you to all of you taking pictures and sharing, it is freaking incredible.

Scripting is awesome, all of the staff bags rock. So much greatness here.

Definitely enjoy it guys, 90% happy for you and 10% jealous.

Have a blast today and the rest of the weekend!

KEEP TAKING PICTURES!!!

Looking forward to hearing some thoughts on the equipment as you get it on the course! I love this aspect of it this year, the fact that you get out on the course with the sponsor and put it to the test for the first time!

Big thanks to Keith from Cleveland. Made it the best Friday of an MC ever

By the way Ken the TM tour rep is awesome. Really going the extra mile to make sure this weekend is a full tour experience for us staffers.

I really hate using the word epic but I don't know how else to describe this morning.

Extremely happy with the bag. Performance was right where I'd hoped and of course it looks incredible.

What is that thing ha

Someone from corporate was actually controlling it remotely. Had an iPad on top and was actually able to traverse the driving range no problem. They were having discussions with various people.

The cobra gear is freaking incrsdible. The Bio cell plus line is long ,accurate, and long. Did I mention they were long????

It's so hard to remember to take photos and such. Some stuff you just can't put into words. This is definitely one of those things. This has just been an awe inspiring experience.

Also, our tour rep Ken is just a friggin champ. Love that dude! I keep trying to post pics but my signal is a bit iffy here

ujusy9uj.jpg

True balance technology by Bridgestone

Enjoy your afternoon folks, I am heading to the course now so I will catch on your time with the rep when I get home. Yes Ricky, this thread is epic!

Back