Live Update Thread - 2014 Morgan Cup Staff Sponsor Day

Alright it's time. Let's do this. Couldn't be any more excited.

I'm sure it's been mentioned before, but how was each person randomly assigned to a sponsor and team?
They entered a contest to be selected and each contest was for a certain company.

Let's do this!!!

Awake and ready to go! !

Awake and ready to roll, is the weatherman going to be kind today?

Josh was awake so he decided that meant I am awake too. In just a few short hours everyone will meet up on their tees and competition will begin.

Josh was awake so he decided that meant I am awake too. In just a few short hours everyone will meet up on their tees and competition will begin.
Did he ask you if you wanted to build a snowman?

5uzebevu.jpg

tysa4u2y.jpg

Time to do a little work this morning!

Oh wait, is something exciting going on today?

It's time boys...hope everyone plays well and let's put on a great show.

Give it all you got....and have fun doing it. Smile and wave boys. Its go time

e9y7asub.jpg

You can almost feel the excitement out here this morning.

ehe7agug.jpg

I have to help my grand SIL move today so I will have to catch y'all in bits and pieces on Tap A Talk. I will have a ton of catching up to do starting late afternoon. Good luck everyone, I am officially pulling for TeamDotCom but know that in my heart I am pulling for each and every one of you.

Slept till I smelled Trout brewing a delicious pot of coffee. Up and ready to go!
Lead with pride and determination, Wardy! Bring it home. #DOTCOM

Worked on the range now getting some breakfast before the first tee shots. I'm as ready as ever for these rounds of golf and the good times that will come with.

You can feel the energy...ready to go.
dyza2uhu.jpg

Just got caught up on everything this morning at work, words can't describe how excited I am just following along. I can't imagine being there!! The sponsors went above and beyond this time. Probably not going to get much work done checking the progress.
Good Luck everyone!!!

Bump for Michigan Slice

SOOOOOO Jealous guys! Looks like a blast! I hope to be in one of these some day :)

Sadly this was the last one.

Tons of other events to be a part of however!

Awww damn ... why .... it seems so popular!?

Sadly this was the last one.

Tons of other events to be a part of however!

Without even seeing the grand finale, I'd say she went out with a bang!

Back