Morgan Cup 2014 Travel plans & accommodation thread

We are home! Laundry has started and video editing has begun. Puppies should be here soon and it's back to reality.

Glad to hear!

Puppy pics required later. :)

Half way back to Orlando, tired like nobodies business. Great travel partner making minutes fly by.

Richard sends his love to everyone as he takes over driving responsibilities for our final leg towards home. I find myself in a constant state of reminiscing about this weekend. I thought I had felt post THP event blues but this is something else. I love you all.

This was our master chef for the week.
yve4ajam.jpg

Thanks Panda

Half way back to Orlando, tired like nobodies business. Great travel partner making minutes fly by.
Is he keeping you awake with exciting tales about the match he and I had at the unofficial Gauntlet in Sarasota?

I miss all of those guys right now

On a flight packed like a sardine. Next stop home.

BIGTIME is 1 row ahead....always trying to "up" me.

On a flight packed like a sardine. Next stop home.

BIGTIME is 1 row ahead....always trying to "up" me.
I believe a Hole in 1 in the Morgan Cup on camera trumps everyone on that plane.

On the plane now and it's starting to set in. Guess the week had to end sometime.

Car, plane, bus, and subway behind me...just now waiting to board my train to Albany. I knew this trek home would be difficult, but never thought I'd be carrying the post event blues with me.

I want to be back at True Blue NOW.

Car, plane, bus, and subway behind me...just now waiting to board my train to Albany. I knew this trek home would be difficult, but never thought I'd be carrying the post event blues with me.

I want to be back at True Blue NOW.

That sounds absolutely painful.

Just landed and got the biggest hug from my son and it melted my heart. Miss my THP family, but so happy to see my blood family after a week away.

Only about 2 hours left to 441's house but the kid just couldn't quite make it.

manatehu.jpg

Birmingham in my dust. Next stop Casa mojo

Back