Introducing Team THP - 2014 Morgan Cup

It's no secret, you guys are a big part of what makes THP such a special place.
I have had a blast following you guys, and your preparing for this final Morgan Cup.

I know it is going to be one hell of a show!

Play well, as I know you will.
Best of luck to you guys!

I don't say it enough but you guys mean the world to me. The entire THP staff does, and I'm sorry I don't tell you all enough how much I appreciate you. I have been consumed by life lately, almost to a point I can't handle, but I have never forgotten for a second what you guys mean to THP, and I hope you all know that.

Having the opportunity to final meet all these guys face to face, I can honestly say they represent THP to the "T". Genuinely down to earth, funny, and all around guys!

Having a chance to see those of you I've known and getting to meet the others was a blast, GG is right, you guys do a great job staying on top of things around here and you represent everything THP is about both on and off the course. Thanks for all your hard work guys, sometimes I just need a reminder of how awesome you really are.

I will have so much to say about these guys when recaps start flowing. You know the craziest thing happened over the last 6+ months, these guys became my brothers. We may get in some silly arguments from time to time but at the end of the day we will always be there for each other. Team THP, the best bunch of loveable losers you can find. #noragrets

No Ragrets baby!

THP as a whole IS a family. But these 7 plus Jake and Dan are honest to god my blood as far as I'm concerned. Good thing I'll be able to type my recap when it comes, because it'll be dusty talking about you all.

Love you all.

No Ragrets baby!

THP as a whole IS a family. But these 7 plus Jake and Dan are honest to god my blood as far as I'm concerned. Good thing I'll be able to type my recap when it comes, because it'll be dusty talking about you all.

Love you all.

Having all in the same room at the same time on Saturday night was quite amazing.

Having all in the same room at the same time on Saturday night was quite amazing.

Yep, I'm not sure if that'll ever happen again.

6evuqy8u.jpg

Outside of Mike Dean and Freddie Team THP were a bunch of screen names and awesome dudes that provided THP with great stuff on a daily basis. Now that I've personally met each one of them I can say they ROCK...minus 441. :alien:

Thanks guys for all you do!

I said it last night, we may have lost but we finished in 1st when it comes to having fun. I love everyone of these guys like they are my brother. I could not possibly be any more honored to have represented THP.

Saturday night with a majority of the THP staff sitting around and just chatting was awesome.

Saturday night with a majority of the THP staff sitting around and just chatting was awesome.
Hawk stories might be my favorite thing ever.

Sunday night in the THP villa was a great time. Glad I finally got a chance to talk to most of the great men who are a part of Team THP. I've said it many times, but you guys are rock stars, and meeting you all in person was a highlight of the trip.

Hawk stories might be my favorite thing ever.

So I've heard, but have yet to experience the awesomeness myself.

Thanks for hosting the after party on Sunday night guys. It was great catching up with everyone!

Thanks for hosting the after party on Sunday night guys. It was great catching up with everyone!

Loved that everyone came together last night and just enjoyed themselves.

It was pretty awesome seeing so many there.

It was pretty awesome seeing so many there.

I think someone said 34 people all in that room at one point.

I think someone said 34 people all in that room at one point.
It felt like 134 in there because it was boiling but I would sweat with any of you guys any day. Wait.. That's weird.. Haha

I never do this, but how about a special #60k post for my fellow heavy keyboard hitters.

You all did me proud. Regardless of the final outcome, you all gave it all both before and during the event and that's all I could ask.

Something felt very right having all of us together and I'm thankful that one of my main goals concerning the MC experience panned out like it did. I knew absent a trophy, the memories were what would be there for years to come and I'm glad we made them. Whether it was scaring the piss out of FK, telling stories, playing golf, or raiding a local establishment. All of it was great and all of it was perfect.

Last thing I saw before my last putt on Sunday was this and it sort of brought it all into perspective for me.

jusadana.jpg

Thanks for memories guys. Reunion tour!

Love ya Hawkster.

Hawk pushed us to be better golfers and better people

It appears we wet the bed on the first part, but I'll take the 2nd one any day.

Way better than the captain I was stuck with last year

... I'll watch the video

Last edited:
Hawk pushed us to be better golfers and better people

It appears we wet the bed on the first part, but I'll take the 2nd one any day.

Way better than the captain I was stuck with last year

Gee, thanks

Back