The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a couple of really good chats about THP and about posting habits this past week. It reminded me why I joined THP, and what I truly wanted to get out of it. Satisfaction, Golf discussion, friendship, and enjoyment of the game. I tend to post less when I get in a funk or get ultra serious about things, but I'm just not at that place right now.

Life is crazy good, THP is community/family to me, and I am glad to be here. As my wicked cool homeless friend would tell me, I am absolutely oozing HHJJ right now.

Well said my friend.....

On a very HHJJ guess what.........ITS NOT HUMID!!!!!!

This was a special weekend and it was nice to spend some time with the guys that you spend time talking to everyday.

A quick chat with a dear friend, trying to get that reset button pushed!

I had a couple of really good chats about THP and about posting habits this past week. It reminded me why I joined THP, and what I truly wanted to get out of it. Satisfaction, Golf discussion, friendship, and enjoyment of the game. I tend to post less when I get in a funk or get ultra serious about things, but I'm just not at that place right now.

Life is crazy good, THP is community/family to me, and I am glad to be here. As my wicked cool homeless friend would tell me, I am absolutely oozing HHJJ right now.

Welcome back to the forum!

The dude gets one hole in one and he thinks he's....

Nah, whatever, I'll let him have this one. I can't compete with that kind of skill.

Hahahahaha, love you Dan!

From Cali to Cali. I swear, that's how our 2014 will start and end.

#TheDos
#BeggingWillCommenceSoon

Hahaha, that would be something special for sure.

Only problem is I'm unsure whom to tell you to grovel to.

Looking forward to a kickass entry from you sir!

Started my new job today everyone seemed very nice and got to observe a neck MRI. Pretty friggin cool to watch.

Hahaha, that would be something special for sure.

Only problem is I'm unsure whom to tell you to grovel to.

Looking forward to a kickass entry from you sir!

Social Media party. I'm going to make # either hate me or be desperate to take me down!

My pregnant wife is freaking adorable. Seriously.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

When my wife was 9 months into incubating out first child, I told her she look like Jabba the Hut when she sat on the couch.

Don't do that.

When my wife was 9 months into incubating out first child, I told her she look like Jabba the Hut when she sat on the couch.

Don't do that.

Duly noted. Haha

Not trying to infringe but as I told you this past week, she looked fantastic and very very cute with that baby bump.

You're a lucky man!

Started my new job today everyone seemed very nice and got to observe a neck MRI. Pretty friggin cool to watch.
Congrats on the new gig

Nice cool weather in Georgia for the next few days :bomb:

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got a fist bump from an 80 year old lady today. Apparently Obama is trying to start a trend. It made me feel like I was back at the MC for a minute.

Being a lefty, I don't get many opportunities to pay it forward in the game when it comes to equipment. Today I was paired up during my round with a guy, his son and his nephew. The son and nephew are both in college and the son happened to be a lefty. He recently got into the game and his set of clubs are a mix match. He hit a couple of my clubs during the round and you could see a considerable different in his game with better equipment. It led me to doing some thinking in the round and afterwards I offered the set of my R7s that I have lying around and not using. He came over and picked them up. He want to buy them but it was more important to me that somebody was getting good use of them.

Felt good to be able to pass along some equipment to another lefty.

What an awesome gesture. Way cool.

I got a fist bump from an 80 year old lady today. Apparently Obama is trying to start a trend. It made me feel like I was back at the MC for a minute.

I cant count how many fist bumps I gave this weekend.

Probably just as many bro hugs, too.

My wife just told me she knows how much I love golf and feel free to play this weekend if I want....too good to be true???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back