Yeah, screw the fans who wanted to see him hit the big bomb. How ridiculous to expect him to hit the club he's going to hit all week with people cheering him on, paying for his fancy cars!!! MADNESS!!!

haha, it's so ridiculous man. It's meant to be fun, and everyone else seemed to do a great job embracing it. I hope his misses the cut and blames his lack of composure on his three iron.

Bingo. Spectacle? Like it or not you're a social media figure and have turned yourself into a walking talking spectacle already, just shut the hell up, hit ONE driver, smile and wave, and move the hell on.

Bingo. Spectacle? Like it or not you're a social media figure and have turned yourself into a walking talking spectacle already, just shut the hell up, hit ONE driver, smile and wave, and move the hell on.

The pathetic thing about the long drive spectacle, is that it probably rates well after #10 on his own personal 2014 spectacle chart.

Sweet video going into a golf store and buying yourself a hybrid. it's a shame you struggled so much on their putting green.

The pathetic thing about the long drive spectacle, is that it probably rates well after #10 on his own personal 2014 spectacle chart.

Sweet video going into a golf store and buying yourself a hybrid. it's a shame you struggled so much on their putting green.

YEEEEAH BOYS! I'VE GOT A HOVERCRAFT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No. I will not hit driver for your charity.

GENERAL LEE! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Just for S's and giggles. So who is/was worse John McEnroe or Bubba Watson? I hope people know who John McEnroe was or I'm starting to date myself already....

Just for S's and giggles. So who is/was worse John McEnroe or Bubba Watson? I hope people know who John McEnroe was or I'm starting to date myself already....

McEnroe was an ass. Bubba is a clown.

YEEEEAH BOYS! I'VE GOT A HOVERCRAFT WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No. I will not hit driver for your charity.

GENERAL LEE! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Makin' their way. The only way they know how. That's just a little bit more. Than the law will allow.

Bubba's credo

Oh. You also forgot his $500,000 watch.

That is bad company to be in.

Silly Bubba. Could have been a true fan favourite.

Yep. I wanted to like Bubba a lot, I defended him initially, but man, you can't use your ADHD as a shield when you're just being a d-bag so many times.

Makin' their way. The only way they know how. That's just a little bit more. Than the law will allow.

Bubba's credo

Oh. You also forgot his $500,000 watch.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! BLING BLING PINKY RING!

:alien:

Bubba's such an Everyman

McEnroe was an ass. Bubba is a clown.

I'd say they're both ass clowns. :alien:

But yeah, I pretty much agree with this. Johnny Mac thought the rules didn't apply to him and was a self styled bad boy, where Bubba styles himself as irreverent and funny but he's really entitled and selfish.

Mac had time for the fans though...That thought about you with your kiddo...One word of advice. Dont follow him during practice rounds, warm up sessions, or anything else looking for a friendly glance. We have seen far too many snubbed.

His prime was in my early years, but I don't remember hearing stories of him being a jerk to the fans? Neither are role models for my kids, but I think McEnroe maybe knew how to paint a different picture for the fans.

Is Boo Weekley the anti Bubba?

Boo's honest. Just golfing long enough to be able to afford fishing for the rest of his life. I appreciate that more than what bubba spits.

Boo's honest. Just golfing long enough to be able to afford fishing for the rest of his life. I appreciate that more than what bubba spits.

I wish Boo would win a major. Winning The Open would just be the cherry on top.

I thought I had read somewhere where Bubba had some sort of social anxiety disorder. Some of him being awkward is just not wanting people to touch him or be too close in crowds--may have been an excuse, but there is definitely something there mentally going on.

Bubba's a selfish entitled jerk! He wants to be in the spot light when it's convenient for him but not when it's for the good of someone else.

Look at my 500,000 watch

Look at my bullet proof truck

Look at me play right handed

Look at my general lee

Etc etc etc etc

Go pound salt you stuck up selfish ahole! You have forgotten where you came from and the reason you have all the things you do.

I have a feeling that the Ryder Cup in Europe is going to be rough for him. If he struggles and plays poorly the Euros will lay it on him. I have a feeling that he will really struggle and the Euros will lay it on him and really get in his head. Which will make him a basket case and probably have him saying or doing something stupid.

maybe he likes the bad press, after that news conference they sure have been talking about him alot,

The usual song and dance. ..gets old pretty quick

Even his apologies aren't his fault.

Back