Official Masters Contest Winners Announced

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We got TONS of entries for this contest making it the largest entered contest we have ever had involving a tournament. Thank you all that participated. We also want to thank Bridgestone Golf for donating some amazing prizes to our 3 lucky winners.

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

1ST PLACE - TY_WEBB - $2,625,000
Fred Couples
Phil Mickelson
Ian Poulter
Lee Westwood

2nd Place - TheGasman - $2,430,000
Fred Couples
Jim Furyk
Phil Mickelson
Lee Westwood

3rd Place - SirShanksalot - $2,424,000
Phil Mickelson
Ian Poulter
Lee Westwood
Matt Kuchar

Congrats, fellas. Nice win and great Bridgestone prizes!

nice job guys. this contest was a lot of fun.

Congats! Those are some great prizes. Thanks for the opportunity THP and Bridgestone.

Great picking guys! Too bad Furyk completely wet the bed Gas, you had it in the bag otherwise! Great job to all 3 of you.

And Thank you to Bridgestone, what a great contest!

Well, its easy to win when you pick the right golfers. :laughing: Congratulations on your insight! Enjoy the prizes. :thumb:

Congrats guys!

I love how that opening post reads! At first glance you can't help but think that "our" guys won that $$$$! Yep, I haven't had my morning coffee yet.

congrats on the win guys!! I want to know where you bought your crystal ball!!!...LOL Thanks to THP and Bridgestone for a great contest.

Way to go guy's, great picks. Thanks THP and Bridgestone for a great contest!

Congrats guys! Notice how not one of the winners picked Tiger?

Congrats guys! Notice how not one of the winners picked Tiger?

I actually did not notice that until now. Wow. Over 90% of the entries picked Tiger.

Wow none of the winners had Tiger?? I didnt notice that either. Nice win guys!

Congrats guys! I'm sure you'll be happy with any of the Bridgestone gear that Bridgestone has so generously donated! :thumb:

Congratulations to the winners, great prizes from Bridgestone!!!

Congrats Ty, Gas and SirShanks!

Congrats boys! Enjoy the loot.

Somebody would've won with Tiger in their 4some... if they picked Phil and Lee as well.

Congrats guys! Enjoy the gear!

Woohoo, thanks for the congrats guys. I would also like to thank Bridgestone, THP, the Academy, God, my parents and Lulu for making this all possible. Thank you and good night.

Woohoo, thanks for the congrats guys. I would also like to thank Bridgestone, THP, the Academy, God, my parents and Lulu for making this all possible. Thank you and good night.

don't forget ranch dressing gasman, hehe

Congrats to the winners, enjoy your gear.

Congratulations! 3 of my favorite people here won. I love when that happens.

Thanks guys. Busy night so I didn't get on the computer. Woo-Hoo!:banana:

Back