The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't take this wrong but my granddaughter and her family finally moved into their new home in Augusta yesterday. They have been staying with us since July 25th so now my home belongs to me and my wife again. Being old and set in our ways we really enjoyed having them but at the same time we are really glad to be just us again. We miss the 15 month old but getting back to watching regular TV programs has us almost giddy.

Back to being grand parents!

37586b7b666da01315a6df0adde47b7e.jpg

Eating and drinking again. Daddy is staying home today to keep an eye on him.

Very good sign. Happy to read that news, Fupresti.

37586b7b666da01315a6df0adde47b7e.jpg

Eating and drinking again. Daddy is staying home today to keep an eye on him.

Pretty dog and I'm glad she is going to be ok

Our dog Roxie looks a lot like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never did I think that hitting golf balls would calm me.

Just got a call from a "troubled" customer.

I went out in the garage, and hit 15-20 of the most enjoyable shots ever.

I am better now.
And yes all were crisp contact, with nice easy swings!!!

My wife surprised me for my birthday with an autographed picture I've wanted for a while. The one of Jack Nicklaus sitting on the fence on the 18th hole tee at Pebble, his final hole in his final US Open in 2000. What was going through his mind?

Moved my son into college yesterday for his 2nd year at NC State. Last year was a grind (socially, he did great academically).

His first roommate was a nice kid but a loner who went home every weekend. He rolled the dice on a dorm switch and found much the same, only this kid very rarely spoke yet would text my son when he left the dorm, weird.

Sean hooked up with an MMA club and made friends there but nothing's better than being boys with your roommate. This year's roommate not only helped us with the move but he drafted four friends to help. Smart, outgoing, athletic kid, just like my son. They're hittin' it off great, already training partners at the gym.

Such a relief!!!

I had a really special extended golf weekend. I didn't think it could get much better than that, then I got to be on the field tonight and help coach my son's fall baseball team. HHJJ

I've got a couple tee times booked for this weekend at Hyde Mountain as I'll be camping in the area. Its a gimmicky course but the views and scenery are unparalleled.
So excited!

In 8 hours I will not have to be back at work for 5 days! At least 3 of which involve at least 9 hole of golf.

Sometimes its hard for me to see the forest for all the trees, then you realize what and who are important, its been that kind of couple days for me. Its easy to get caught up in the minutia instead of the big picture, but the big picture is often something spectacular, and no one should lose sight of that.

I've got a couple tee times booked for this weekend at Hyde Mountain as I'll be camping in the area. Its a gimmicky course but the views and scenery are unparalleled.
So excited!

Lucky dude! Have fun!

My wife returns home from a business trip tonight. Sunday we leave for the first extended vacation with just the two of us in 6 years! Heading up to Treetops Resort, where on Monday I'll tee it up for 36 holes - the last 18 with CJ and Maynard!

My wife returns home from a business trip tonight. Sunday we leave for the first extended vacation with just the two of us in 6 years! Heading up to Treetops Resort, where on Monday I'll tee it up for 36 holes - the last 18 with CJ and Maynard!

Use that morning round as a warmup, you're going to need it! Lol

I get to play golf tomorrow with an old friend. Some on here know him, his name is Tim and he is a long time friend I dont get to see as much as we would like to. He has had a rough year, and I am looking forward to seeing him.

I get to play golf tomorrow with an old friend. Some on here know him, his name is Tim and he is a long time friend I dont get to see as much as we would like to. He has had a rough year, and I am looking forward to seeing him.

Awesome to see this post.

Enjoy the round, and give Tim the best from all of us here on THP.

I grew up a little bit today in the game.
I learned so much, as it pertains to match play.
I did not win, I did not lose.
I did not play my best, and I learned what not to do, and have better idea when to let the match come to me, and when to push things.

I could go on and on, but thanks tpluff!!

Just finished up my second to last PT session before going back to the Ortho. Based on my current strength and range of motion, he sees no need to continue PT beyond my Ortho appointment a week from today.

Now if I could just get this Albany/NYC thing figured out, I can get my focus back on golf!

After countless you back ordered parts and Chrysler being useless in general i finally finished the motor rebuild on a 2012 Grand Caravan that had been sitting in my shop wasting space for nearly two months.

Goodbye you piece of crap.

I get to teach good kids now, and I get to teach them history.

After countless you back ordered parts and Chrysler being useless in general i finally finished the motor rebuild on a 2012 Grand Caravan that had been sitting in my shop wasting space for nearly two months.

so...not a good minivan to get?

JRod have you ever watched the show on the History Channel called The Count. It reminds me of you when I watch that show :thumb:

so...not a good minivan to get?
Nope. The Chrysler 3.6 liter penta star is quite possibly the worst motor ever made. Ever. every part for this vehicle in general is on national back order.

JRod have you ever watched the show on the History Channel called The Count. It reminds me of you when I watch that show :thumb:

Lol thanks dude i wish i looked that bad ass and made that much money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back