Ben Hogan Golf Sneaker Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This Hogan Sneaker will be available in Black and Grey color options. The Aggressive TPR Outsole allows for traction on and off the course. Sneaker is made with a complete Genuine Leather Upper, Padded Tongue and Collar.

10645040_719852324731019_7566664834985459647_n.png

10616102_719371161445802_7488745988849324004_n.png

Hmmm....I'm indifferent. Not as classy as I would expect from the Hogan brand.

If these are priced like the shorts and polos color me intrigued.

I'm all about comfort. Would love to give them a try,

Those look sharp - hopefully they are priced "right".

Who is making these? In other words, who owns the name.

Got a few different color combos there?

Same quality as the clothing line and walmart prices as well? If thats the case im all over a pair of these.

the tread doesn't look like it would offer much grip to me. But I'd rock them off the course.

Look pretty good from this picture. Would like to see what other color options they will have and the price point.

That's what I was thinking. I'm a fan of some of their brands, so definitely worth checking out.

Perry Ellis owns the name.

First line brother.
Saw that I meant to ask if the other color combos are in those other boxes they sent to you

I like the looks based on the pics.

I am stoked that there will be a Ben Hogan line of shoes. But, I'm not a fan of the black, especially with a white sole. The gray will interest me. And, if/when a brown comes out, I will wear those to work every week.

JB,
How is the weight? It looks heavy.

I am stoked that there will be a Ben Hogan line of shoes. But, I'm not a fan of the black, especially with a white sole. The gray will interest me. And, if/when a brown comes out, I will wear those to work every week.

JB,
How is the weight? It looks heavy.
No idea. Just pictures.

Are these going to be available at Walmart with the other Ben Hogan gear? As nice as the shirts, shorts and hats are, I don't think they sell all that much golf stuff.

Looks interesting as an on/off shoe option, that spike pattern looks different as well, I'll be curious to see how connected it keeps you to the ground.

Not excited with this image. I will reserve final judgment when I get full pics and see them in person.

I like the sneak peaks provided. Have you tried these on yet JB, if so initial thoughts?

I like the sneak peaks provided. Have you tried these on yet JB, if so initial thoughts?
No sir. I do have an affinity for golf shoes and have a few pairs, but have not tried these yet.

Can't tell what they look like to make a judgement

If they are anything like Ben Hogan shirts I have seen I am all over these. I own 2 shirts already by far my favorite golf shirts I own. Perry Ellis fills half my closet so I enjoy their styles, looking forward to more releases for sure. At my local Perry Ellis store, Callaway shirts and accessories are also sold win win.

Back