The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Har har har

My irons are currently being bent +2.5 from factory L/L which will make them play +3.5 since they're +1/2" My lofts are also being checked.

My 52 is also being tweaked +1*

Will be interesting to see how my ball flight changes.

The acorns are already falling from our oak tree. If the number of acorns I've blown off the driveway is any indication, the tree has already dropped well over two or three thousand of them. Probably at least a few times more, since only about 1/10 of the branches overhang the driveway.

I don't remember them dropping in September. Hope this isn't a bad sign for winter, because the squirrels are having a heyday with all of these.

The acorns are already falling from our oak tree. If the number of acorns I've blown off the driveway is any indication, the tree has already dropped well over two or three thousand of them. Probably at least a few times more, since only about 1/10 of the branches overhang the driveway.

I don't remember them dropping in September. Hope this isn't a bad sign for winter, because the squirrels are having a heyday with all of these.

I hope it isn't a sign but I have heard some bad long term forecasts, as in just as cold but more snow...

I hope it isn't a sign but I have heard some bad long term forecasts, as in just as cold but more snow...

Up here this winter is forecasted to be colder (3rd coldest winter on record last yr) but with less snow...

We actually had a town up here last winter where their municipal water system froze for something like 53 days.

Time to move south?

Up here this winter is forecasted to be colder (3rd coldest winter on record last yr) but with less snow...

We actually had a town up here last winter where their municipal water system froze for something like 53 days.

Time to move south?

Yeah we are right on the line of more/less snow. Absolutely time to move south.

Left work later than usual.
Eff me 8 miles takes 33 minutes

Left work later than usual.
Eff me 8 miles takes 33 minutes

That's ohio for ya!
Going from whichever course we were at to fox glen I refer it being like 15 miles but taking like 48 minutes to drive there....

League got cancelled tonight and I won't be here next week so it is over. Stupid rain

This sure does sound like OhioTopia.
Blame Lebron and Johnny Cocball.

Oh man Sept/Oct are going to be killers.

Gauntlet Completed.
PGA National next
Trip to ATL to meet golf companies.
Chicago Trip.
Trip to CA again.

I like Golf Companies in Atlanta.
Also, I like where all of this is going.

THP on the go.

I like Golf Companies in Atlanta.
Also, I like where all of this is going.

THP on the go.

I know of two companies near Atlanta, are there any more?

So, if you were on the tee box on #1 @ RTJ Sunday, or read the recaps, you might remember I was working with a sore back. Well, today, on the 2nd swing of a quick 9 after work, it went; and it went full on hardcore Tiger-back pain.
I had to be helped into a cart, and then my car, and then out of the car and into the house. I'm now lying here drinking a Yuengling hoping it will subside a bit. Meds and a hot pack right now, too. At least I made it through the weekend, right?

So, if you were on the tee box on #1 @ RTJ Sunday, or read the recaps, you might remember I was working with a sore back. Well, today, on the 2nd swing of a quick 9 after work, it went; and it went full on hardcore Tiger-back pain.
I had to be helped into a cart, and then my car, and then out of the car and into the house. I'm now lying here drinking a Yuengling hoping it will subside a bit. Meds and a hot pack right now, too. At least I made it through the weekend, right?

Dr. MatRHIarch says a shot of Jameson will fix that.

Alternating heat and ice does wonders. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Dang buddy I hope this is a temporary set back. Take care of yourself !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back