What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
76 with 4 GIR's is truly impressive. Well done!

Thank you!! Like I said I worked for it today but I tried to stay as mentally strong as I could, staying positive helps make those a little easier.

40/39 for 79. Will ESC to 78. On a course I haven't played in probably 10years. Started on the back 9 with the 39 first. 3 blowup holes kept this from being a real low round.

11 fwys, 11 GIR, 32 putts. 1 penalty stroke. Two 3-putts. A chutt in for birdie!

3 birdies, 9 pars, 3 bogies, 2 doubles, 1 triple.

36/42 for a 78. Swing fell apart on the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only got 6 holes in before darkness shut me down.

Hit 4/5 fairways
Hit 2/6 greens

14 putts

Through 6 I was at 34. With a par 5 and a hard par 4 left.

Decent, missed 2 putts I feel I should have made.

Tied my personal best with a 91. Driver and putter were on fire. Short game was abysmal. Feel good about where my game is headed though.

That's awesome dude

Tied my personal best with a 91. Driver and putter were on fire. Short game was abysmal. Feel good about where my game is headed though.

Nice! Way to go!

Congrats on equaling your PB, well done!

Great job!!! Keep up the work

Only got 6 holes in before darkness shut me down.

Hit 4/5 fairways
Hit 2/6 greens

14 putts

Through 6 I was at 34. With a par 5 and a hard par 4 left.

Decent, missed 2 putts I feel I should have made.
Nice tee game CJ!

Been waiting to put one all together. Minus the 2 doubles but I'm very content.

Screenshot2014-09-17at90111PM_zps9a454163.png

83. Finally hit my driver well! Got on the bogey train on 12 and couldn't get off. Horrible approach shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot the luckiest round of my life today. 39/41 80.

I got to the practice green and holed 2 in a row from 40'.
Went to the chipping green and holed out from the bunker.

During the round I had at least 8 different shots fly into the trees or other crap that somehow bounced out. Not only that, but they bounced out to the centre of the fairways.
Normally I wouldn't mention this stuff but it was just getting weird.

Haven't posted much in here as I have played sparingly the last month and a half getting house projects done but boy oh boy did last night feel good, I have been shooting 90's at what I would call my home course and last night I went off on the course. 41 back/37 front 78, we played the back first, and I had a triple bogey on 16, no doubles, and one birdie on a hole I've never birdied, I don't expect that again soon but boy it felt good to click for a round. Was a 9 shot PB at that course!

39/39 = 78 yesterday on a 7,100+ yard course. Long but it was easy off the tee with its wide fairways (Chapel Ridge, Pittsboro NC). Really enjoyed the course, fun layout.

Couple of days before that was a 39/45 = 84 at The Preserve at Jordan Lake. Awesome course which requires a bit more precision off the tee. Although driver was working well, not knowing the course killed me on 3 or 4 occasions. Still lots of fun to play.

I suck so bad at golf. I don't think I broke 95 today

I suck so bad at golf. I don't think I broke 95 today

Been there. It eventually gets better.

I shot a 77 yesterday but had no idea until my dad added up the score and told me. I was shocked to shoot that

38 on the front and another 38 on the back (with a double bogey) for a +4 total of 76. Lipped out three putts which drove me crazy. I am rolling the ball well, but I just cannot get anything outside if five feet to fall.

Been there. It eventually gets better.

I shot a 77 yesterday but had no idea until my dad added up the score and told me. I was shocked to shoot that

Two people in the group played well, one in particular played incredibly well. Myself and the other gentleman looked like we brought the Internet golfing games today..

Shot 38-37 for a 3 over 75. Got in just before the storm blew in.

I played 9 today and had my best round of the year shooting 49. I don't get to play often, but I have managed to improve each time out this year.

47-41/88 at Keystone Ranch. 6420 yds/69.6/129

3 birdies!
3 pars
6 bogies
5 dbls
1 trip

I turned a corner today with the help of kc720 and J4U. We were warming up on the range and they were helping me with my swing when Kang told me to do a drill with my hands split on the grip. It felt good and then I proceeded to use a ten finger grip instead of the interlocking that I have always used my entire life. This seems to have fixed some of my problems and I played some of my better golf in a while. The past few days it was baby steps in improvement but today it was a giant step forward. It felt good to be back enjoying myself instead of being the frustrated pissed off golfer I have been lately.

I am really looking forward to PGA National now with the intent of bringing a decent game to the party.

3 birdies!
3 pars
6 bogies
5 dbls
1 trip

I turned a corner today with the help of kc720 and J4U. We were warming up on the range and they were helping me with my swing when Kang told me to do a drill with my hands split on the grip. It felt good and then I proceeded to use a ten finger grip instead of the interlocking that I have always used my entire life. This seems to have fixed some of my problems and I played some of my better golf in a while. The past few days it was baby steps in improvement but today it was a giant step forward. It felt good to be back enjoying myself instead of being the frustrated pissed off golfer I have been lately.

I am really looking forward to PGA National now with the intent of bringing a decent game to the party.
You played well today. 41 on the tougher back 9!

3 birdies!
3 pars
6 bogies
5 dbls
1 trip

Was so great to see you having a great time and making some great shots! Taking all the skins...not so much...ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back