The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to quit driving, most are too stupid to understand the basic concepts.

Sooo true I spend a lot of time on the road for my PT job and people just flat out don't get it.

So glad my priorities have evolved as I've gotten older.

So glad my priorities have evolved as I've gotten older.

I don't want to think about my priorities right now... I wanna read THP! But that leads me to a great idea for starting my first thread on THP! See ya...

I was annoyed when I realized the Bucs were playing at the same time as Auburn. I knew I wouldn't watch the game, Auburn takes precedence.

That worked out in my favor.

I was annoyed when I realized the Bucs were playing at the same time as Auburn. I knew I wouldn't watch the game, Auburn takes precedence.

That worked out in my favor.

The bucs didnt play football tonight.

They did something, but it wasnt football related.

The bucs didnt play football tonight.

They did something, but it wasnt football related.

Actually, after seeing Seattle have success with an Auburn play a couple weeks ago, the Bucs dove deep into Auburns game film. They studied every play from an entire season, and based their game plan solely on those games.

It was the 2012 season.

Today is national talk like a pirate day.

Yarrrrrr

What did the pirate shoot for his round?

Parrrrrrrrrrr.

Don't forget to set your Facebook language to pirate English

Found these buried on my computer. Still think they'd be sweet coins, just sayin :alien:

Found these buried on my computer. Still think they'd be sweet coins, just sayin :alien:
I just went through my PC last week and found the four or five I submitted for 'tale of two nines'. I'd really like a couple of them tbh.

I just went through my PC last week and found the four or five I submitted for 'tale of two nines'. I'd really like a couple of them tbh.
Always fun digging up old stuff

lol^^^^^^

Only worked a half day today. Heading to golf course to play w a coworker/friend for his bday. Great way to spend a weekday afternoon.

Good or bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back