Taylormade Kia Ma Contest #3

The daytona is SOOOOO pretty, but I think I would actually prefer to game the monte carlo. Its going to be a tough choice if I end up being lucky enough to need to make it :)

The winner will be announced at 7pm EST. Good luck everybody.

Re: Taylormade Kia Ma Contest #3

Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours and counting down. Someone is soon to be very happy!

Good luck to everyone! I'd love to win the contest, but regardless it looks like it may be a little bit before I putt on anything other than the carpet in my house. Somewhere around 15+ inches of rain in west TN has probably done a hefty little number on the local courses, which are never spectacularly maintained anyway.

The winner

The winner

TONS of entries were received and the people in charge of judging said that they could not believe how creative and how good the entries were. After a few days of narrowing it down and then making a final decision, they have chosen this as the winning entry.

知識************* Translation from Japanese - Knowledge
Eingeführte*** Translation from German - Initiates
Assoluto******* Translation from Italian - Absolute
지배************* Translation from Korean - Mastery

They only used the English words to make the decision and loved this entry for the four words that were chosen. They described this entry as simple yet creative and in perfect harmony with Kia Ma's putters and how he feels about them and the art of creating this line.

Congratulations to THP Forum Member SethO on winning the Taylormade Rossa Kia Ma Contest #3.

Stay tuned for information on more putter contests coming up very soon! Including some very cool things coming next month. And of course do not forget we are giving away 2 sets of irons this coming week.

Great job Seth!!! Congrats and excellent entry!

Wow, I am speechless! Thanks THP and TM! I just did a victory lap around church (which where I am/was when I read this).

I think I'll take the Daytona. Wow, my heart is pounding.

congrats Seth

Great entry Seth! Congrats!

Congrats Setho. Way to go man!

Congrats Setho!!! that was an awesome entry.

Rock on Seth!!! Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah setho!! another one to add to your collection. i am very happy for you buddy. i know that the kia ma has gone to a wonderful home, and that's the most important thing to me!!!

thanks to thp and tm for yet another great contest.

Nice one, Seth. Enjoy it!!! Count me as jealous.

Congrats Seth!!!

Congrats Seth!! Enjoy :clapp:

Congrats Seth!

Congrats Setho! I can see him now,,,,, he will be in his kitchen on the fast track putting with this new flat stick half the night :clapp:

Awesome win Setho!! You got a nice little putter collection going dude!

Congrats Setho! Very nice win!

Nice job Seth!

Congrats Seth! Well done. :clapp:

Dangit! lol

Well done, Seth. You deserved it.

Back