THP Event Coming To Myrtle Beach

MB is so special to me for a number of reasons. Looking forward to all the 411 on this for sure!

JM

That's right in my backyard! Nice!

MB is a great golfing destination and South Carolina has some of the nicest people you'll meet. Looking forward to this!

Yes!!!

I might try to make this happen!!

When i made that thread about where you'd like next THP event to be Myrtle Beach crossed my mind. One of my best friends who I lived with in Vegas is main chef for restaurant there and I keep telling him I am going to make it down there (hes a golf nut also but working 100 hrs week in restaurants doesn't leave much time to be on the net) I need to tell him about THP regardless in case he ever gets a day off.
Even if I don't get into this venue I might track it down there and hit the Ocean Course and see old friends and meet new ones

hmmm, Myrtle Beach, do they still shut down the bars at midnight saturdays?

Loved SC so much during the gauntlet,I keep wanting to return. Great scenery and so many great courses in the area . 2015 is already sounding amazing,would love to make it to 1 or 2 events

Oh boy now we are talking! One could plan a family vacation around something like this.

Such an amazing locale for golf, would love to see TB and Cale still used, gorgeous courses!

Now this is a road trip I'm looking forward to .

3 hours south from me. Perfect! I would drive wherever if I have to but a short drive would be nice for my first THP event

I've already got a place to stay if I can get in!

Well, I know I would love to go back to Myrtle.

Really dying to know more info on 2015, its going to be an interesting year for me with the rugrat.

Love Myrtle Beach, I play there at least once per year. I have played probably 40 different courses there but never with a THPer. That needs to change.

Love Myrtle Beach, I play there at least once per year. I have played probably 40 different courses there but never with a THPer. That needs to change.

If all else fails, there is always the opportunity to plan a "gethering" there!

Another one within driving distance.

2015 will provide many opportunities to make it to at least one event.

Can't wait to hear the details of each.

Absolutely awesome!

Myrtle Beach seems like an excellent choice.

I NEED to play True Blue & Caledonia. Being in MB makes that pretty easy, whether thp goes back there or not.

If all else fails, there is always the opportunity to plan a "gethering" there!

Getherings are pretty cool huh? :blob:

This would be an awesome trip. I hope it works out and is on my agenda for next year. I have too many places I want to go and all of them just can't happen. :banghead:

This place sounds familiar...hmmm.

I'll definitely be trying to get my THP Tour Van selfie from this event

Awesome!!!!

That's right everybody, THP will be bringing an event to the Myrtle Beach area in 2015. Amazing golf courses, great people and a special event. Stay tuned to the forum for more details about this event coming soon.

What kind of event? One that people will create something that lasts a lifetime? At a couple courses THPers have come to love over the last few years?

Just throwing mud at a wall and hoping it sticks!

Myrtle Beach seems like an excellent choice.

I NEED to play True Blue & Caledonia. Being in MB makes that pretty easy, whether thp goes back there or not.

Its funny, those are two of my most favorite courses...right down the road from each other, but the two tracks are completely opposite of each other. True Blue is long and more wide open where Caledonia is shorter and more about shot placement.

Sounds like I will be making a trip to MB next year :clapp:

Its funny, those are two of my most favorite courses...right down the road from each other, but the two tracks are completely opposite of each other. True Blue is long and more wide open where Caledonia is shorter and more about shot placement.

Sounds like I will be making a trip to MB next year :clapp:
They have hosted THP's Morgan Cup the last few years.

Back