Show Off Your Putter Collection

V3.0:

What does it say on the bottom of the putter fourth from the left? That looks very similar to my ugly beat up putter with the same Jumbo grip.

There is no text on the bottom, if you meant the sole. It says :wilson: and Gooseneck on the back of it. Those are the only 'identifiers'.

EDIT: Yes they don't look all that similar, to me. And what's all this talk about ugly!? :confused2: LMAO!!

Thanks v.

I sold most of my pretties off recently to devote myself tot eh SeeMore family full time. I've still got my old Anser 2 and a couple others I'll snap some pics later but I have to share the new ones! I put them in the WITB thread but that's just not enough lol.

DSC_0014-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

DSC_0017-1.jpg

DSC_0018-1.jpg

I love my FGP2w..but I LOVE these. The feel is incredible.

I will have to post my putter pics when my new Rife Barbados 2 Bar Hybrid Belly Putter arrives in the next couple of days :eek:)! I will then have more than one to show :banana:... I sold all of my old putters a few months back so I am having to build up the flat stick stable again...

This is kind of a thread revival, but I finally got around to snapping a pic of my putter collection this far and here it is.

IMG_0262.jpg

Nice Seth. Even got the head covers on display too.

Nice collection Seth.

Very nice Setho. You are on to something. When you see the Summer Issue of the magazine, you may have to have a few more.

Show Off Your Putter Collection

JB said:
Very nice Setho. You are on to something. When you see the Summer Issue of the magazine, you may have to have a few more.

Oh man! I saw the Damascus putters and I determined that I need one.

Thanks to all the compliments. I am on my iphone and I can't multiquote.

Reviving this with pics of the two I got whilst moving, just now settled enough for pic's!

M3 Black 34/100 (thanks JB lol) playing at 33" and Si3 Playing at 33". These two are my rotation course bu course, so far, so good.

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

DSC_0021-1.jpg

The "smudge" on the m3 topline shot is just EEZOX to clean up the finish for a nice shine.

You said 34/200, it is 34/100, even nicer....Nice putters. Keep us updated on how they are working for you.

So many putters, so little time!

You said 34/200, it is 34/100, even nicer....Nice putters. Keep us updated on how they are working for you.

Haha, thanks for the catch JB. It's truly the one putter I have I don't think I'll ever get rid of.

These two have taken over the bag completely, the Si3 actually led to 29 putts a couple of days ago, I've NEVER EVER broken 30 putts before. There's just something about how the m3 looks at address though that just fits my eye crazy well. Love it.

That doesn't mean I haven't stopped eyeballing new putters though lol, I don't think I'll ever break that habit.

Ok, here are mine. Since this pic was taken I have added another SeeMore to this collection (the new Si2w)

IMG_1335-1.jpg

IMG_1337.jpg

Dude, sweet putters but, more importantly.

Is tat like an alcove or a hallway that goes to nowhere?

I can take pics, if folks are interested but I have at my house....

Nickent Pipe 2 Mallet

Ping Anser 2 Copper

Ping Iso

Old Master - don't know the model but it has the keebler elf logo on the bottom ?!?!

And some really weird heavy thing that I have no clue what it is or how I have it in my possession, but I'm pretty sure it's a putter....

I can take pics, if folks are interested but I have at my house....

Nickent Pipe 2 Mallet

Ping Anser 2 Copper

Ping Iso

Old Master - don't know the model but it has the keebler elf logo on the bottom ?!?!

And some really weird heavy thing that I have no clue what it is or how I have it in my possession, but I'm pretty sure it's a putter....

I would love to see pics.

You can probably go ahead and delete my other post just listing them.

IMG_0206.jpg

Nickent Pipe 2 Mallet

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

Ping Anser 2 Copper

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

Ping ISO

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0212.jpg

Old Master

IMG_0213.jpg

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

The weird one. Turns out it's a BlackJack

IMG_0217.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

not much.. only 3 putters (soon to be 4, ghost is on the way)

2 really old actual woods that i threw in the picture lol

5 wood, 3 wood, odyssey white hot xg 2 ball, taylormade rossa, and an old micro-25 with golf pride crown grip.. (picture quality is bad, sorry)

IMG_0493.jpg

edit: thanks jb..

Last edited:
It's what I was using till I got the Pipe. I really liked it, it was pretty heavy so it made me take a smooth pendulum. My GF uses it now...

cool photos nuck

That Nickent Pipe putter has to be one of the ugliest putters Ive seen.

That Nickent Pipe putter has to be one of the ugliest putters Ive seen.

I don't mind all that much when I hear the rattle of the ball in the cup from 12 feet away :)

Alignment is a breeze on the green...

hmmm. no camera, still broken. Odyssey Black Series 2, Cameron Studio Stainless, one of the White Ice putters. I usually sell off clubs I'm not using, which I'll do with the Black Series 2 once I can use the others (away from NY right now). Black Series 2 I don't like the distance control, seems to jump off the face every once in while.

I'm impressed with the enormous putter collection. You should try to play a round one day with 14 putters.

Back