Happy "29th" Birthday LeeB

T2GRN18

Reaction score
Handicap
Have a great day Honey! 29 seems to be your favorite number. This time of year. :)

1dba06987d0d01d7691f33e7825e927d.jpg

Last edited:
Happy birthday Lee!!

Happy Birthday Lee, make Kevin take you somewhere nice for supper tonight.
:birthday:

Happy birthday Lee

Happy birthday, Lee!

Happy Birthday Lee!

Happy Birthday Lee!

The big 29...happy bday lee

Happy Birthday Lee.

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday Lee! You deserve all that you get and more for dealing with Kevin :)

Happy birthday, Lee!

Happy Birthday!!

Happy birthday mom, Thank you for 18 years and everything you had to do to but up with those 18 years

Happy birthday Lee. Welcome to the Old Fart club. (You're welcome Kevin)

Happy Birthday Lee! Hope it's a great one!

Happy B'day!

Happy Birthday Lee! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Using Tapatalk

Have a fantastic day Lee! Happy Birthday!

Have a great day Honey! 29 seems to be your favorite number. This time of year. :)

1dba06987d0d01d7691f33e7825e927d.jpg

Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts, everyone! it's hard to have a bad day when your family puts so much effort into making it special! Steak and scallops. Cake and caramel apples ...and presents!!! My honey knows what I like! - A Seamus driver cover.

Last edited:
Happy birthday!

Happy Birthday Lee! Hope it's a great one!

Thanks Kelly, it has been so far!

Happy birthday Lee. Welcome to the Old Fart club. (You're welcome Kevin)

Nope, Not there yet Rickly.. I am still only 29 ... with a "few" years experience of being 29

Happy birthday mom, Thank you for 18 years and everything you had to do to but up with those 18 years

Thank you my son, it really hasn't been that difficult...even though you and your sister caused most of my grey hairs.

Happy Birthday Lee, make Kevin take you somewhere nice for supper tonight.

Not a bad idea DawgD, that way I get two special dinners.. one last night and one tonight!:banana:

Happy Birthday Lee! You deserve all that you get and more for dealing with Kevin :)

Thank you Mike, it's been one of those challenges you wouldn't trade for the world... kind of like cliff diving in Hawaii. :laughing:

Back