2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Safe travels to all the participants and take your time. Don't get overwhelmed with all that will happen and you see. Just take your time and let it sink in cause this looks like a bada$$ trip.

In 24 hours we will either be in the air or preparing to be. I have a feeling all of the build up will in no way have prepared us for what is about to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a great last day at home Team Basementdwellers. Enjoy the day. Relax. Get some rest (if you can). Safe travels to everyone tomorrow!

Man this is getting as real as it gets, Cookie is a great leader guys, he has tons of wisdom!

You all are gonna feel like a blue ribbon pack of sows in a prized corn field :blob:

You all are gonna feel like a blue ribbon pack of sows in a prized corn field :blob:

+1 to this. I'll take OG at his word. :act-up:

Can't wait to see the live thread get started.

Photos, vines, videos. Do it all, guys.

A blue ribbon pack of sows!!! Well color me happy and sign me up

What's funny about that, is last night was the first night I've been able to sleep this week. I think the teaser thread actually calmed my mind from racing a bit.

Or, it could be that I also started my packing last night, and that's something I normally do at 3:00 am for a 6:00 am flight.

I checked in for my flight this morning as well and can't believe that it's basically....here.

I think I have a suggestion for you on how to be on time for your flights...

I may or may not have a bag ready in case I get the "O'Carroll missed his flight again" call. I suspect several other THPers are taking the same precautions, just in case. :alien:

Good to hear I'm not the only one awake way too early. It's here, #TheGrandaddy is actually here!!!

Can't wait to meet the most badass group of #BasementDwellers ever assembled!

Yeah.. I woke up way to early this morning.

Checked in for my flight and starting to pack. If the cat keeps climbing in the suitcase and he isn't careful - he might be making the trip.

Heading the gym and then to the range for some light hitting.

Was showing my instructor some of the pictures from the threads last night and all she kept saying was , Holy $/! $ that is awesome." From someone that played in the women's U.S. Open 5 times, I thought that was pretty cool.

Last edited:
Ready and waiting!

When Finley talks. People listen. I'm listening

Hello Matt! Hello Hideaway! How I miss you both so much.

It's been far too long Matt.

Back