Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is the thread for demo day suggestions. Let's keep this one just about the question of the week from the radio show. What brands would you like to see at Demo Day?

It can be clubs, accessories, etc...

For those that have not heard the show yet, it can be found here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9056

EDIT: We can now confirm that THP'rs at this outing will be trying out some pre-release equipment and be some of the 1st consumers anywhere to hit it.

Last edited:
How about various bag companies? Ogio, Sun Mountiain, etc? We could test the functionality of the bags and their compartments and club deployment measures

If Club Glove would like to send me a travel bag to test and review for the trip down to Outing II I could live with that. Just saying. haha

I assume that the usual suspects will be there just like last outing. I'd like more hybrid offerings this time Cobra Baffler Rail H, TM Raylor & Rescue, whatever Adams can scrounge up, (these were the ones missing from last outing right JB?). Mizuno woods because I think we just missed their offering last outing. Some new balls that some companies want us to review would be great. Definitely, GPS systems and since we had Spotless Swing last outing how's about some of the Frogger line for comparison.

• Admin
I assume that the usual suspects will be there just like last outing. I'd like more hybrid offerings this time Cobra Baffler Rail H, TM Raylor & Rescue, whatever Adams can scrounge up, (these were the ones missing from last outing right JB?). Mizuno woods because I think we just missed their offering last outing. Some new balls that some companies want us to review would be great. Definitely, GPS systems and since we had Spotless Swing last outing how's about some of the Frogger line for comparison.

Everything is good except Frogger. We will NEVER DO business with them again.

i know you'll do your best to get some lefty gear for us "who swing from the wrong side of the ball" to try out, but for me i'm more interested in iron shafts and fwy woods. i would love to try the superfast 3 wood, and would love to be able to try out the kbs shafts. it would be cool to be able to try out a niblick as well, that is all.

Will there be stuff for the ladies?

Oh and those X-24 irons wouldn't be so bad to have there. How about some positive PR for gloves and have those be given away?

GC - We are going to do our best to get some ladies gear since it looks like we will have a pretty good female turnout.

Oh and those X-24 irons wouldn't be so bad to have there. How about some positive PR for gloves and have those be given away?

We tried to get gloves last time but didn't really get much of a response from the companies but of course we will try again this time.

We tried to get gloves last time but didn't really get much of a response from the companies but of course we will try again this time.

It would be their loss. I wonder how much positive vibe we gave to Spotless Swing from the last outing?

If that is a possibility I would love to demo shafts for my str8 fit. I know there aren't many Str8 fit peeps out there though. Maybe Nike could send a few of the demos they have? Hopefully Ill still have it by then, it is on my bad list. I have a hard time suggesting brands because the only shaft I've been able to use is the stock shaft.

I'm really looking forward to see how different driver shafts react with my swing.

We will definitely have shaft testing, but it most likely will not be in the Str8 fit.

Ok cool. I will use PGA SS's R9 demo line for awhile to get some base numbers then lol. :alien: I cant wait to see what products are coming.
We will definitely have shaft testing, but it most likely will not be in the Str8 fit.

Demo training aids perhaps? Anything thats there will make me happy I'm sure. I know Jenn would like to demo some ladies stuff. The last few demo days we have gone to have skimped out on the ladies stuff.

I like the idea of the golf bags. I am looking forward to trying different driver shafts and some wedges.

You should have Oakley and Sundog send some sunglasses for us to use as well..haha

I'd like to see lots of different irons. Irons will probably be the next thing that I will want to buy, so I'd like to see lots different kinds of irons. From Super Game Improvement to Game Improvement to Players Irons from all different manufacturers. Nike, TaylorMade, Adams, just to name a few. I'd really like to see that.

I think it would be cool to have some of the Hybrid Iron sets like the new Taylormade or Cobra Transition sets for the older golfers or gals to try out. I would be interested in trying out some of the newer shafts so I will bring my R9 driver.

Will we be able to purchase the item(s) while we're there? :confused2:

No, unfortunately items will not be for sale.

That's fine :) At least we'll have an idea on how the item works/fits/etc :)

Since manufacturers cannot sell wedges with box grooves after the end of this year, I would like to have a lot of wedges because I want to stock up. I am not going to be playing in any pro tournaments or elite amateur events so I need to get enough clubs to spin until 2024.

This is the thread for demo day suggestions. Let's keep this one just about the question of the week from the radio show. What brands would you like to see at Demo Day?

It can be clubs, accessories, etc...

For those that have not heard the show yet, it can be found here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9056

I would like to try out some more GI and SGI irons this time around. I think I should have picked a more forgiving set of irons when I was shopping last year, but I didn't really know as much then. Brand doesn't matter to me.

I would like to spend some more time with the Diablo Edge driver if you can get one.

I would also like to play around with some GPS units next time around. It's my own fault for not trying them out last time, but I was kind of overloaded.

Definitely would like to see some of the Adams hybrids too. Specifically, the more forgiving line.

I know Titleist is funny about demo items, but I would like to try some of their offerings. I would love to see a grand assortment of irons ranging from blades to SGI irons. You know me and putters, so I won't even mention that aspect. Wedges wedges wedges because I am probably going to buy my next set based off what I test at this outing. I would love to try some more 14 equipment and some Miura if that is even possible. If we could get some ball fitting expert on hand, that would be awesome as well.

Yardage finders and GPS units would be an awesome thing to include in each 4 some if that is even possible. I know that companies might be hesitant to send that much out, but since we are brain storming here, I figured I would drop that suggestion.

What is the deal with Frogger if you don't mind me asking?

I love my Spotless. Any free swag is fantastic and makes me want to buy from that company again. I am definitely going to order more tees from the company that provided the THP tees.

What is the deal with Frogger if you don't mind me asking?

I dont want to dredge up the past, but if you search the forum for our frogger review in the title, it will give you all you need to know.

I am definitely going to order more tees from the company that provided the THP tees.

I have played five rounds with the same Evolve Tee. They are awesome and I never would have known about them if I hadn't gone to the outing.

Back