The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love living in florida

The Official Banter Away Thread

Sad to leave Charlottesville today, such a beautiful place.

It is indeed. I had planned on going to Harrisonburg for today's game (JMU/Towson) but a last minute wrinkle prevented it.

My wife and I are looking at taking a vacation/long weekend the last weekend of February in Florida and not sure where to start looking. Any ideas/suggestions?

My wife and I are looking at taking a vacation/long weekend the last weekend of February in Florida and not sure where to start looking. Any ideas/suggestions?

St Augustine, or down on the Palm Coast is pretty nice.

That sounds like there is a wonderful story.

She's young. Or I guess I'm just getting old. So as I'm talking about the classes I teach, she tells me about the classes she wants to take next semester. It was funny.

That's good. Opportunity to improve that bounce - back statistic.

Hahaha, I like the way you think my friend.

two sayings I hate that are used for excuses are

-I thought I did -- slow down and double check cause if your not sure you didn't

-I didn't think ... -- You have a brain use it

Fixing to be some Charlotte and daddy alone time while the Doc goes into town to do some exchanges. I'm pretty excited, love this little girl!

Fixing to be some Charlotte and daddy alone time while the Doc goes into town to do some exchanges. I'm pretty excited, love this little girl!

Enjoy! Some of my favorite moments!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's not too young for an SPi lesson. So I've heard.

Found this little guy wandering on the road in my neighborhood, fairly certain he isn't from here. I've posted on Craigslist as well as a local lost and found pet page.

He's a cool dude, I hope I can find his family.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1420326082249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1420326082249.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 0
Found this little guy wandering on the road in my neighborhood, fairly certain he isn't from here. I've posted on Craigslist as well as a local lost and found pet page.

Hope you can find his family. Certainly a cute pup

Oh my goodness that is terrible. If nobody responds, call the local Humane Society, he might be microchipped.

Oh my goodness that is terrible. If nobody responds, call the local Humane Society, he might be microchipped.

We took him the emergency care place, no chip.

Hillsboroughs public shelter is currently being tented, and they are pleading for people to come adopt dogs because they have no space. The Humane society said take him to the shelter... Where I'm sure he will be put down quickly due to circumstances.

I might try to take him to the SPCA in Lakeland, or see if a rescue will take him. If not I will just try to rehome him myself if I can't find his owners. I have a sinking feeling he was dumped.

Manute Bol named his son Bol. Very creative..

Bol Bol. Nice.

I know a guy named Emery Emery.

If you don't hear anything by Monday, take him to your vet to see if he has a microchip.

EDIT: Saw your last post, no chip.

If you don't hear anything by Monday, take him to your vet to see if he has a microchip.

EDIT: Saw your last post, no chip.
Only in Kansas.

One of the teachers in my high school was Christopher Christopher. I guess that's more common than I would have thought.

I went to high school with a Thomas Thomas Thomas. He's now in prison.

We took him the emergency care place, no chip.

Hillsboroughs public shelter is currently being tented, and they are pleading for people to come adopt dogs because they have no space. The Humane society said take him to the shelter... Where I'm sure he will be put down quickly due to circumstances.

I might try to take him to the SPCA in Lakeland, or see if a rescue will take him. If not I will just try to rehome him myself if I can't find his owners. I have a sinking feeling he was dumped.

There is a humane society on SR 590 in Clearwater. It might be called NE Coachman Road and not SR 590 where it is. They dont put down animals I dont believe and might have a foster home.

Oh man, he's awesome!!!! Any more photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back