She has put up with me for 15 years!

Sox_Fan

Go Sox!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Cold Temps
15 years ago today, my beautiful wife Kathy honored me with saying "I Do" on the beautiful beaches of Jamaica. Later that same afternoon, I won a bottle of rum by winning a beer chugging contest so it was a great day all the way around! :thumb: Like all marriages, we have had some ups and downs throughout the years but have always persevered through the bad times and made the necessary compromises. I guess, in the end, true love conquered all. She is one heck of a lady and I wouldn't trade our marriage for anything in the world. Any wife that has not had an issue with her husband playing golf almost every weekend for the past 7 years and does not get mad when long, skinny boxes periodically show up on our front doorstep gets an A+++ in my book!

Here is a picture taken after we exchanged vows. She is still as beautiful today as the day we married. I was obviously skinnier and had far less gray and a greater volume of hair back in the day.

223457_1075813025624_7984_n_zps66cb76b5.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Happy Anniversary Sweetheart!

Last edited:
Congrats Scott and Kathy!

congrats on this wonderful day

Happy anniversary!!!

Another THP'er that married up big time! :angel:

Congrats!

Congrats man that's fantastic ! !

Congrats!!

Congratulations!!!

Happy anniversary!!!

Another THP'er that married up big time! :angel:

Very true! I learned a long time ago not to question it and just to go with it and count my blessings!

Congrats to you both. That's terrific.

Congrats on the anniversary.

SaA

Congratulations

Happy Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Scott and Kathy!

Using Tapatalk

Congrats!

That's awesome. 15 years. Wow.

Congrats.

Happy Anniversary to you and Kathy buddy. She is a keeper but then again, so are you. I am proud to call you fine folks friends.

Congrats!!

Happy Anniversary Scott! It was a pleasure meeting Kathy at PGA National. She hasn't aged a day in those 15 years.

…you on the other hand…

Happy anniversary Scott!

Happy anniversary Scott! Congratulations on 15 years.

Happy Anniversary Scott! It was a pleasure meeting Kathy at PGA National. She hasn't aged a day in those 15 years.

…you on the other hand…

I was only working about 55 hours a week back then as opposed to the current 70 per week. That's my story and I am sticking to it! lol

Congrats to you and Kathy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back