I missed seeing these at Kinderlou. I'd have liked to roll one and see what my thoughts are. I like the center shaft and the colors.

I gamed a Backstryke for a few years so I don't mind funky looks.

The pics here don't do the size justice, I hit it at the PGA show and thought it hit great but I couldn't get past the size. It's huuuuuuuge!!!

Not used to that..mmhmm... :cool:

Ummmm no. I'm all for tech but these don't suit my eye, well, maybe I'm not about tech.

That's okay..you can stick to supplying good coffee.

Supposedly it has stupid high MOI right? I think I could roll it no problem.

I wouldn't have thought that, but I'd give it a try then. I haven't done well lately with a traditional blade.

Sure, why not?

Not my thing but I only use big mallet type putters.

If there's technology in it that works, I'd give it a shot. Pretty hard to look at though.

I kinda dig it. I'd try it out

Hell yes!! (if it wasn't for the price tag)

For me (and I know for lots of the others on here as well) half the fun of golf is trying out new equipment, and tinkering with the bag. Then theres the scientist and maths nerd side of me who loves the ability that this club would get to "optimise" your own personal results.

Lastly, I love the "hi-teck" look of this thing, and in the orange colour, that thing looks sick!!

ATM, theres just no cash in the budget (they are quite pricey) but I'd love to try one out!!

The pics here don't do the size justice, I hit it at the PGA show and thought it hit great but I couldn't get past the size. It's huuuuuuuge!!!

It's so big, it will literally stand on its own. You can line it up, step away from it and get behind it to check your aim and it will stay in place.

I tried one out in a golf shop for several minutes and I regularly go to their website. I want one. The feel was great. I just have a hard time pulling the trigger based on the looks, but I imagine I'll have one in the bag sooner or later.

I had a hard time looking at the oversized drivers at first too. I got used to them. I can get used to this too (probably).

To me it kind of looks like a door handle that come off some funky door. Interesting to say the least.

No interest here.

Looks like the one with the adjustable lie can flip all the way over to left handed. Interesting.

Bonus points for creativity, but definitely not for me.

Eh. Its ok and the adjustability is cool, but not for me.

Love them. Would game one in a heart beat if I could afford it.

$199.95 for an RX1 (six available colors). Wow, would love to roll one before I bought it, but that's mighty tempting.

I want one. The feel was great.
I would have to agree just hitting a dozen balls in the pro shop. I remember the shots were repeatable and consistent.

These are visually stunning, excellent machining and craftsmanship. However, not a style that I would like to game.

Need to read up on these so I can understand exactly what's adjustable and what weight manipulation there is.

I'm curious how much different sound... or I suppose 'feel' would come into play between the standard models (RS1/RS2/RS3) vs the RXi, which allows you to change out the insert between brass and aluminum.

Not only that, but between milled and grooved...

RXi_inserts_large.jpg

I like the alignment aids and would give it a roll.

Very interesting design for putters. Like some of the other posts, very futuristic. I'm easy, I would give one a try.

I would check these out especially with the interchangeable inserts.

Plus you know whose putter it is.

I like the customization and the fact they offer center shafted models. I would give it a fair shot vs my Betti but that would be a tough battle

Back