Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB you dont play fast, fast is too slow a word for how you play LOL. But I like it and now I hate playing that slow. And somehow in all this slow play I managed to shoot another 89. No idea how I did that, I even added it up 3 times and then added it to that fairway files site, still an 89. Drove the ball awful today. I pretty much was all over the place but putted lights out again.

"if this group doesn't hurry up or let us through...i'm gonna dirt_guy them!"

"dude didnt even yell fore... i almost got dirt_guy'd" hahaha... my playing partners are gonna wonder who the heck dirt_guy is from now on

those 5 hr rounds are brutal... i can never play well when its hit and wait and hit an wait... especially after ever shot

I caress it gently with my fingers, rest is softly in my lap, and whisper sweet nothings to it daily....and the stupid computer still craps out on me! GRRRRRR!

Two weeks and I already have problems, what have I ever done to it?

I caress it gently with my fingers, rest is softly in my lap, and whisper sweet nothings to it daily....and the stupid computer still craps out on me! GRRRRRR!

You're being too nice to it, give it a good cussing and see if it starts working again.

that's not a bad idea. I just need to show it who is boss and smack it around a little.

Poor JB lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dude, i would've dirt_guy somebody....haha

I love it, I'm the new saying. I'll have the scar to prove it since I decided to continue golfing instead of visit the ER for stiches.

Have you asked the Hotel what their server sign on name is? Your laptop should search for it but they may have to give you a password to login to????

Have you asked the Hotel what their server sign on name is? Your laptop should search for it but they may have to give you a password to login to????

I actually meant router for the Hotel :eek:).......

Whoever invented illness should have been drug out back and shot before he could have shared his creation with the rest of us.

I love it, I'm the new saying. I'll have the scar to prove it since I decided to continue golfing instead of visit the ER for stiches.

Dang Dirt, I hope your ok! I bet the dimples show once that thing heals, lol. Good thing you got it in the head, lmao. Just joshing you man, I'm really sorry about it. That sucks.

Dang Dirt, I hope your ok! I bet the dimples show once that thing heals, lol. Good thing you got it in the head, lmao. Just joshing you man, I'm really sorry about it. That sucks.

All I can do is laugh about it anymore. I'm somewhat of a local celebrity in this podunk town.

All I can do is laugh about it anymore. I'm somewhat of a local celebrity in this podunk town.

Any damage to the ball?, lol

i wouldn't consider THP a "podunk town" dirt, haha. sorry dude, i know it probably tingled a bit but it's cool that you can laugh about it.

Thanks guys. There's more THP members than people in this town for sure.

I don't know for sure about the ball Duey, but I can only hope I left at least a little of me on it. It was kinda interesting having an indentation in the lump on my head.

You should buy a Mac!

Its just one of those days...Maybe I shouldn't have driven in to work. When I was pulling into the parking garage I didn't even come close to running over a girl (pleh). First of all, she shouldn't have been walking across the entrance of the parking garage, and secondly, maybe she shouldn't have been on her phone. She gave me this "WHAT" look, but whatever!!

I have another one...so I just settled myself in at work and get a lady freaking out because she did something she wasn't supposed to do and I have no idea how to do it or anything remotely close and its...uh...7:40am and no one will be in until 8am, so I told her its ok and not to worry and she gets snippy with me!! :banghead: Well then she shouldn't have done what she did!!! :angry:

Its just one of those days...Maybe I shouldn't have driven in to work. When I was pulling into the parking garage I didn't even come close to running over a girl (pleh). First of all, she shouldn't have been walking across the entrance of the parking garage, and secondly, maybe she shouldn't have been on her phone. She gave me this "WHAT" look, but whatever!!

i hate those situations, where you almost cream someone. it makes your heart pound. sorry to hear that GC

i hate those situations, where you almost cream someone. it makes your heart pound. sorry to hear that GC

So...just in case...I parked one level higher in the parking garage...I'm weird that way...

so i got everything i needed to do today over and done with and it was gorgeous outside... ran around town all morning doing errands with a bright sun beeming... now just as i wanna throw my clubs in the car... the weathers taking a turn for the worse =/

My rant:

New golfers who:
1. Think they know if all(even when the tee their driver 18" in front of their front foot, top half of them and hit the other half with 50* launch angle straight up)
2. Cheat
3. Think a bladed shot that never gets more than 6 ft off the ground is a good shot and hits his PW 160 yrds, and then thinks you suck for hitting a 150yrd 9i on the green
4. See 2, my biggest peave....

I wrote the details of this but it was 1000 words longs so sent to overview........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back