Golf at Lane Creek - Georgia

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Hate I missed it, but hope to get back up there soon.

#Team441 for the win in Legacy. #IAmWithHarry

The next time we tee it up the weather will be nicer. It was pretty cold Saturday . Looking forward to it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Myself, KellyBo, and Shaney are playing today at 1:04 . If anybody is in my neck of the woods come on out and join us. Cabin fever is about to be erased :bomb:

Play well my friend.

Play well my friend.

Wish you were with us bro but I know you are heading to Florida today where the weather will be much better. You and Lynne have a good time down there :thumb:

Myself, KellyBo, and Shaney are playing today at 1:04 . If anybody is in my neck of the woods come on out and join us. Cabin fever is about to be erased :bomb:

I'm gonna try to make it up there in time!

Awesome dude!!! We'll have a great time out there and you can try and beat KellyBo again :D

Exactly why I'm coming! I need some motivation to get better!

Good luck with that one.

Seriously that should be a great match IMO.

KellyBo just left for the gym to do her pregame stretching. I think she's ready to kick some arse today :beat-up:

KellyBo just left for the gym to do her pregame stretching. I think she's ready to kick some arse today :beat-up:

I'm gonna stop and grab a beer for my pregame stretch!

You know I love my boy Miller Time, but I if bets are being made, I would have to put my money on Kelly :)

You know I love my boy Miller Time, but I if bets are being made, I would have to put my money on Kelly :)

You should go ahead and change your name to sposey2&1 because wasn't that the score of our match at #TheKing?

Love ya buddy!

well it was 8 to 10 to be technical lol. Thinking back to that weekend just brought a smile to my face. That was such a fun match, we must tee it up again soon.
#NoMoreExcusesFromEitherOfUs

You should go ahead and change your name to sposey2&1 because wasn't that the score of our match at #TheKing?

Love ya buddy!

KellyBo came out on top in their match play today.

Welcome to the git ya arse waxed club today MillerTime

KellyBo came out on top in their match play today.

Welcome to the git ya arse waxed club today MillerTime

Find your spot on the Georgia THP bench, Mr. Miller time.

:Alien:

I honestly don't know how I pulled out that win. I couldn't hit the ball to save my life on the front 9. Love playing golf with MT because he always challenges me to play my best.

Never bet against KellyBo. I still remember my first butt kicking. Only the first one hurts. Then you get used to them. Always fun playing with her and OG.

Y'all don't mind if I lurk in here now and then, do ya? After all, I'm still a Georgia boy for a little while.

Y'all don't mind if I lurk in here now and then, do ya? After all, I'm still a Georgia boy for a little while.

Lol you're always welcome anywhere you lurk good buddy! I'm happy for you and the wife .

1fadb15276b564f25ac09acdcbb76c54.jpg

ef0f0c13e67e9414690d81402aec3c03.jpg

Ole Gray was the master of escape from the trees the other day. He made the edge of the green on the first one and actually hit a beautiful shot onto the green on the second one.

8ddce036400b5819390e8fad0e3cf606.jpg

MillerTime about to bust one. Shaney in the background.

b0fe241d39bcf3e0ce90229e22423a50.jpg

Ole Gray's downswing.

Last edited:
haha Those two pics KellyBo has me coming out of the woods are actually not on the same hole. I knocked one on the green (hole #7) and two putted for par and on the other hole (#10) made bogey.

haha Those two pics KellyBo has me coming out of the woods are actually not on the same hole. I knocked one on the green (hole #7) and two putted for par and on the other hole (#10) made bogey.

Dude! That's not coming out of the trees. Those are open shots! At my course in Big Canoe, you'l find out what coming out of the trees really means, assuming you find your ball at all. And, good buddy, we need to do that in the next month or so, because I'll be living in Pensacola soon. Bought a place on a beautiful golf course down there today.

Congrats on the new home there Vman. Thats great new for all us Georgia golfers. Can we all say Road Trip!

Back