2015 THP Events Calendar - Come Join The Fun

So many great events, and so much hard work put into it by THP leadership. Thank you all.

Very solid line up! Well done THP!

It's great to see everything in one place.

Am I missing the Memphis event?

Looking good folks. That Clevelend teaser sounds pretty cool.

That calendar is amazing!

Great calendar of events!

Amazing looking schedule right there! I just hope I get lucky enough to add a few events to mine!

Now that is a year of awesome. Holy crap.

Very impressive list. I want to get in the Savannah tournament at least. Hopefully I can make it into a couple more events.

An impressive list of events!! All involved in the planning of these events deserves a round of applause. A few dates stick out to me for sure and...the wilson event is on my birthday...hmmm.

Wow, look at all of the events everyone has a chance to be a part of. Well done, thanks for all the hard work everyone involved put into setting these up!!

#noexcuses

wow, and I thought last year's calendar was impressive.

Great looking calendar filled with amazing events....now, just to get into one :act-up:

Wow! You guys should just move to the west coast :). You'll be spending a lot if time here.

Hell to the yes! Calendar is sick. Definitely shooting at least one of Hand Crafted, Personal Distance, Cleveland, and the unnamed one.

The one in December had no name, is that the Grandaddy?

Grandaddy!!!

Awesome calendar of events.

Glad I'm making 2 this year. Hoping they will be the start of many......

No name?

December
December Date TBA
The Grandaddy Sponsored By Callaway Golf
Carlsbad, CA & Palm Springs, CA - Course TBA
For some reason it's not showing in the 1st post on Tapatalk
e05cb4788832c6997d6db51b34574bdb.jpg

Now that's a list. People have so many to.choose from and CA is getting some serious events. People can start planning.....sweeet!

I wish I could do em all!!! Great list and great fun!

Back