What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll check XL or regular? if not I'm due for lenses anyway and think mine are flak's

I think XL, let me look when I get home

The XL FLak Jackets are the same frame as the regular, just a different lense. The lenses are interchangeable.

The XL FLak Jackets are the same frame as the regular, just a different lense. The lenses are interchangeable.

Oh hey Wake...

http://missionbelt.com/collections/ncaa/products/auburn-belt

AUB-ORG-1.5_large.jpeg

Hmm, love you have buckle, I'm not sure I'm orange strap material.

Doesnt have to be the orange belt. They have other color straps also....

AUB-DBL-1.5_large.jpeg

AUB-SNO-1.5_large.jpeg

AUB-HOL-1.5_large.jpeg

Well... Now. Pondering

I go and look and they have the hurricanes and in my size, with green, orange, black, or white. My wife might hunt you down for this. Just a warning.

I have 2 Mission Belts and absolutely love them. Once you have one belt 40mm or 35mm, you can just buy the buckles. Also, Nexbelt's (competitor) are 40mm so the Mission buckles will work and vice versa.

I have 2 Mission Belts and absolutely love them. Once you have one belt 40mm or 35mm, you can just buy the buckles. Also, Nexbelt's (competitor) are 40mm so the Mission buckles will work and vice versa.

I must resist, I need shoes not a belt, well I mean you can always use a belt...Pondering now, thanks.

More Linksoul

Was in Saks 5th Avenue clearance store "off 5th" today. I'd never be able to afford the real Saks. Found 3 Callaway layer wear shirts and a Callaway 1/4 zip. $15 each for the 2 short sleeve layers shirts, $20 for the long sleeve layer shirt, and $21 for the 1/4 zip.

Was in Saks 5th Avenue clearance store "off 5th" today. I'd never be able to afford the real Saks. Found 3 Callaway layer wear shirts and a Callaway 1/4 zip. $15 each for the 2 short sleeve layers shirts, $20 for the long sleeve layer shirt, and $21 for the 1/4 zip.

I got a couple of Callaway shirts last time I was in Off 5th as well. I think they were $20 each and I really like them.

Thanks to the deal of the day thread, this TW polo is on its way along with some new shorts. $34 shipped for both
a8a60a7465aee134703368a953329548.jpg
a7c9ea1de3c14d927ecb9543a5615051.jpg

Thanks to the deal of the day thread, this TW polo is on its way along with some new shorts. $34 shipped for both
LeBron approves

It's kinda oklahoma sooner ish

I just bought the same after seeing it in the deal of the day thread. Can never pass up good deals on golf shirts

Really want to buy a make par not war shirt from linksoul. Anyone know how the tee shirts fit?

Snagged last years Contour Casuals from Dick's for $30 yesterday. They had them for 44 with 25% off. They had a good bit of shoes there everything from Nike, Puma, Footjoy, and Ecco. They also had gloves on clearance too if anyone is looking Bionic, FJ, and Nike.

Snagged last years Contour Casuals from Dick's for $30 yesterday. They had them for 44 with 25% off. They had a good bit of shoes there everything from Nike, Puma, Footjoy, and Ecco. They also had gloves on clearance too if anyone is looking Bionic, FJ, and Nike.

Now that the shoe ponder is out of the way...

MIA-ORG-1.5_large.jpeg

Now that the shoe ponder is out of the way...

Oh man, the Black with the logo buckle is sooo nice. Ponder mode again... Wife won't like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back