Loudmouth Golf Apparel - THP Product Spotlight

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice review hawk. These two options are pretty subtle and the shirt is something I could probably see me rocking on the course.

Really liked the two offerings reviewed. Polka dots and Cow spots aren't for everyone but I could easily put either of these pieces in my closet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love those shorts!

Loudmouth has never lacked quality. Good materials. Great quality. The shorts I have just feel durable.

Good job Hawk, I was fully prepared to share my distaste for the LoudMouth offerings before opening the review link.

These are actually decent looking options, especially the shorts. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come where you can find fun looking apparel without being obnoxious.

For the price, I do have to question if the quality is there against other higher end offerings.

Well done Ryan, I still remember the LM day at one of the Orlando outings. That was a sight to behold. I guess that is where I learned that the fabric for their shorts breathes, I thought there was going to be an outbreak of "swamp butt" but everyone who wore them insisted that they were fine in that humidity. The 2 styles that you reviewed actually do look pretty subdued for LM products. Good job.

Some of their stuff really does look great, but little spendy for me.

Loudmouth has never lacked quality. Good materials. Great quality. The shorts I have just feel durable.

I have a really different thought. Up until recently, I thought the quality was subpar. Cheap cotton finished poorly and the shots and clothes felt quite rough.

I have a really different thought. Up until recently, I thought the quality was subpar. Cheap cotton finished poorly and the shots and clothes felt quite rough.
Interesting. I only just got into them, but having felt them on racks, they always felt heavier duty. But I never really paid much attention to them before recently.

I know the shorts I have now do not lack anything.

I really like that Miami Slice shirt! Would wear that in a heartbeat :D

Free returns for 45 days is nice. Well done, Hawk! I'm sure I could find something in their lineup that I would wear. Good to hear the quality is solid.

Well done Ryan, I still remember the LM day at one of the Orlando outings. That was a sight to behold. I guess that is where I learned that the fabric for their shorts breathes, I thought there was going to be an outbreak of "swamp butt" but everyone who wore them insisted that they were fine in that humidity. The 2 styles that you reviewed actually do look pretty subdued for LM products. Good job.

I still wear mine ever 4th of July :thumb:

Thanks for reading folks.

Gray, there's a new USA themed line out with the Bill of Rights printed on it.

Thanks for reading folks.

Gray, there's a new USA themed line out with the Bill of Rights printed on it.

Thanks Ryan and I will check it out!

Pretty cool review Ryan. Admittedly Loudmouth has never been a brand I've gravitated towards, but could see a pair or two of shorts for casual days off the course.

paging Barry...

Good work Ryan.

Most of Loudmouth's stuff looks silly on old men. But, I think it looks fine on the younger folk.

Their line is getting better, some of the stuff is too over the top for me.

Loudmouth had an awesome pair of pants on sale at The Players Championship, but $150 was a little too steep for me to purchase.

b1551cb3ec7e53395cd31cd8d0cc8e96.jpg

Really impressed with these two offerings based on the stuff I've previously seen. I'd give both of those a shot for sure

Pass.

I just never see anyone wearing this brand out on the golf course. Not juniors. Not party golfers. Really no one. I'm curious who's buying their stuff cause it has to be someone?

Wonder how Grey ended up with those shorts? #MorganCupBet

Funny Nate, they just released some Dallas themed star shorts.

Back