2015 US Open Contest & Official Thread - Amazing Cobra PUMA Prizes

You don't say, a Jordan spieth group is playing slow.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

I can't say enough how much I love golf without miller maltby and McCord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That one was all speed on Dustin, almost a great putt.

Welcome to Chambers Bay, Dustin!

You don't say, a Jordan spieth group is playing slow.

I just dont understand how he keeps getting warnings? Isnt that what the clock is for?

Jason is a trooper, you gotta love it.

Day drops it! One shot lead now!

jM

Shocker.
Another slow play warning for Spieth group. I think he has been warned each of the 4 days and never been put on the clock.

He's not an amateur playing in the Masters, so nothing will happen.

Where can I get me some of that vertigo?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Shocker.
Another slow play warning for Spieth group. I think he has been warned each of the 4 days and never been put on the clock.

In don't know the answer to this; is there a protocol in place once a group is warned? For example, if they're still slow in x number of holes, they go on the clock?

I wish my bad shots ended up like Sneds

The guy can't even bend down to pick up his tee after he hits and he's grinding through it like a professional not b**ching and moaning like some of the other players. Good for him and honestly I wouldn't be mad to see him win it

He's not an amateur playing in the Masters, so nothing will happen.

How in the world were they already nearly 2 holes behind when they had not even completed 5 holes total at the time. I mean its pretty well known Spieth is "methodical" which means slower, but that is really slow.

I just dont understand how he keeps getting warnings? Isnt that what the clock is for?
I'm trying to figure out why they're waiting until there's a hole and a half gap before warning them to speed up.

Every time Adam Scott his an iron, it sounds like the most crisp iron shot in history.

The clock is for 13-year old Chinese amateurs who play their first Masters.

Where can I get me some of that vertigo?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

If you ever get it I don't believe you will hit golf shots like that.

I can't say enough how much I love golf without miller maltby and McCord

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's like a whole new sport. I love it

As far as the contest goes, Lowry and Reed lead the way of possible winners. Come on Reed!

Last I saw Reed, Oosthuizen and Finau all tied at +2...so lots of permutations right now

Just tuned in after being out all day, boy there is a lot yelling out there. The yahoo juice is flowing evidently.

Hit the big dog day

Back