Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
PhillyV and Winchell continue to dodge me.

Glad to see I am going to get a round in with cbaker! Don't know Hammer or KBoyer but I am sure it will be a good time.

Apparently lol

PhillyV, I'm ready to have a good time on the course...I'm not concerned about the golf as you'll already have the HOF tag locked up

PhillyV and Winchell continue to dodge me.

Glad to see I am going to get a round in with cbaker! Don't know Hammer or KBoyer but I am sure it will be a good time.

I can't buy a round with you but I got your twin for the second or third time I believe!

And mike, I'm in for Friday btw

Eaglesticks Friday:

We have:

11:08
11:17
11:26
11:35

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Hammer84
Gunner
Creegs
Winchell
PhillyV
Doddly

Ya go ahead and add myself and Doddly to the Friday round as well

I can't buy a round with you but I got your twin for the second or third time I believe!

And mike, I'm in for Friday btw

He has to be a 1 handicap before he can be deemed 'twin'

Right now he's just Canadan Jr.

Will anyone have a BB Mini 1.5 at the range at Longaberger?

Looking forward to Saturday Grins. We'll have a blast! :D

Rob and Nicey are gonna win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rob and Nicey are gonna win.

Lol don't know that those are partners for anything Jskimmer

Damnit this isn't an invitational I keep forgetting .

I am going to be pretty worthless at work this week looking forward to my first official THP event. Is everyone staying at the Doubletree? I can't wait till Friday.

Hey Gunner !! Prepare yourself for an awesome time this weekend. Ready to let some putter magic happen on Friday? Lets snag those Cures buddy ! Certifiable and I will be at the Doubletree on Friday afternoon. See ya then.

Hey Gunner !! Prepare yourself for an awesome time this weekend. Ready to let some putter magic happen on Friday? Lets snag those Cures buddy ! Certifiable and I will be at the Doubletree on Friday afternoon. See ya then.

Like the look of some of their putters, I would love to take one home with me! Let's get em!

FYI: longaberger has a mobile site that appears to have free GPS for the course on it. That's pretty cool.

Looking forward to Saturday Grins. We'll have a blast! :D

Looking forward to this! Just waiting for the thunderstorms to clear out today so I can get some practice in & be ready for the weekend!

Certifi_able & Grins
creegs7882 & lafayette7

A brand new THP foursome to share the awesomeness with! See you guys Friday.

Looking forward to this! Just waiting for the thunderstorms to clear out today so I can get some practice in & be ready for the weekend!

Certifi_able & Grins
creegs7882 & lafayette7

A brand new THP foursome to share the awesomeness with! See you guys Friday.
I think I might get the wife to head to the range tonight after dinner! If it clears up!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

FYI: longaberger has a mobile site that appears to have free GPS for the course on it. That's pretty cool.

I think their carts used to have GPS, don't know if they still do.

I think their carts used to have GPS, don't know if they still do.

I think I have heard that they still do. But it's pretty cool you can pull it up on your phone if you've walked to your ball to play ready.

I think I have heard that they still do. But it's pretty cool you can pull it up on your phone if you've walked to your ball to play ready.

What app would you need to use this? or is it a web page?

What app would you need to use this? or is it a web page?

Just have to go to their website from your phone. You can actually do the GPS right now, which is kind of funny because the distances are astronomical haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back