Haven from San Diego...

Divot_HAVEN

Its a "power fade"!!
Reaction score
Handicap
My BRAIN!
Hey everyone.

GREAT SITE!!!!

Been lurking around the site for a couple weeks and finally decided to just sign up. Just getting serious about golfing again and this site has been VERY helpful in some of my club buying decisions. The reviews by JB are so helpfull. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute my $.02 every now and then.

Welcome to THP haven. So what clubs did you end up with? Were all about the pictures here too as I'm sure you've noticed. So find the thread and let's see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to the forum. Like OEM said, we love pics!

welcome!

welcome aboard haven!

welcome haven! i do hope you enjoy your time here, it's a lot of fun, and it's full of some wonderful people, but pics of new sticks is a must!

Welcome to THP!

Hello and :welcome: We'll be heading to your neck of the woods on Sunday :)

Hey :thankyou: everyone!! Ill be sure to hit the WNTB forum as soon as i get everything together But its gonna be a mix of :cleveland: :taylormade: and :wilsonstaff:, But ill save all that till i can get some pics.

Can't wait to see the stuff. Welcome to the Paradise.

Welcome aboard, your gonna love it here.

Welcome aboard, your gonna love it here.

I already do. Helpful, knowledgable and like minded people. Cant go wrong with that.

I already do. Helpful, knowledgable and like minded people. Cant go wrong with that.

Hey, Haven. I lived in Oceanside for many years; still miss it. Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome! You'll be putting in your two cents sooner than you'd think! :D

I've played both Coronado and Sea 'N Air, and I'd have to say I'm a BIG fan of San Diego golf!

welcome...
what part of diego are you in?

welcome...
what part of diego are you in?

Chula Vista.

@ sacul1573, Ive been wanting to try out Coronado one day. I hear its a great course for really cheap if you walk.

Haven I spent a week in San Diego back when I worked for the Government. We had a week long conference there. It's a beautiful place for sure. We stayed at a very nice hotel that overlooked the bay and they had quite a few huge yachts parked right in front of the water close by and around a beautiful little park. You could look across the bay and see a big aircraft carrier parked at the Naval base. I received an invite to head over there and play the course on the Naval base. It was great! We also went to the Coronado Hotel, (spelling might be off as usual) however it was a beautiful old hotel right off the ocean there. Went inside and man it was awesome just to walk through the lobby where many famous people came to vacation etc......

Chula Vista.

@ sacul1573, Ive been wanting to try out Coronado one day. I hear its a great course for really cheap if you walk.

ahhh... i used to live in pb for the longest

Yeah ive been to PB a couple times partying. Nice area for sure.

Welcome to THP!!

Back