Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

Just spent 90 minutes reading through the thread. Reads like a good suspense novel. Great coverage guys, hopefully tomorrow I can be more real time. Keep up the good playing and most importantly enjoy yourselves.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

That is an awesome gesture Ricky, ties in great for the birthday too. It has been great reading all the updates, all to best tomorrow guys shoot low

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Those pairings look like it's gonna be a fight to the finish, and make for some awesome golf!

8 awesome matches

Oh man some great match ups for tomorrow! Win it on Sunday fellas! Can't wait to catch up in the thread on today's festivities.

Boom, everyone knows whom their playing tomorrow. There are some fantastic matches there, gonna be a blast to follow it all playing out!

Looking forward to fun golf tomorrow

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Is singles 100 percent difference between handicaps?

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

What an exciting looking day fellas, Go get em tomorrow !

And what a fantastic thing to do for Rickey, You guys are awesome !

Those pairings will make for a very interesting singles day. Enjoy tomorrow fellas!

What a great follow all day guys. Enjoy tonight and rest up. The pressure of Sunday singles is real.

Those pairings look like it's gonna be a fight to the finish, and make for some awesome golf!
Yeah, way too tight to call. These guys will leave it on the course

Loving those matchups. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of fun for the players and for those of us following along as well.

I hope everybody has their "A" game tomorrow and may the best man/team win.

Last edited:
Some really good match ups there. Tomorrow is going to be excited.

This thing is tight, and set up for an awesome finish!

You guys all rock!
Thank you to the incredible sponsors and everyone who made this possible!

Back