Live Update Thread - 2015 THP Legacy

The pairings are done. The stage is set. In less than a day, victory will be celebrated. Who gets it done?

53422cd25c79ab7df43cfa1e3645a5ab.jpg

I freaking can't wait until tomorrow. I get excited about this stuff a lot, but in this case it is every damn match is a game changer.

Looks like I have lots to catch up on, I'm excited for you guys.

Happy bday dev.
84c9ab529e6a5b1601a8e0169c82cf2f.jpg

c20e1257b77b3f080bf744920c395ce8.jpg

Oh hey there pecan pie and cheesecske

Erky hit the shot of the week this morning on TB.
Over the green on into the bushes in 2. He swung his amazing 60* Wilson Staff Tour TC wedge through a bush, made perfect contact and one hop & stopped it a foot from the cup.
It was unbelievable.

If I can play golf tomorrow like I just threw done on this food it will be a good day

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Amazing play by both teams today. To say emotions were running high would be an understatement. There isn't any word in the English language that can describe how I felt today.

Good luck to everyone tomorrow. Play well and let's make our legacy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big days from Army, Martsy and CJ! Well done guys!!

What' a great day to be a THPer. Can't wait to follow again tomorrow

Happy bday dev.
84c9ab529e6a5b1601a8e0169c82cf2f.jpg

c20e1257b77b3f080bf744920c395ce8.jpg

Oh my. The good stuff! Whatever that dish is on the far end of the table, it looks very, very interesting.

What an awesome day of competition. I had a blast all day, even with some miscues. GnR came up short this morning, running into a "buzzsaw", but were able to get back in the game this afternoon.

Loved playing golf with greggdrews all day, and both of the #TeamTradition pairings of Golf4life/Martsy and Erky/Jhoefer99.

A shout out to both captains - when you have the opposing captain, as well as your own, encouraging you, it says a lot about what this event is, and what this community brings to participants in all of the events.

Both courses are fantastic - primo venues for #THPLegacy. Tomorrow is a big day. A lot on the line for both teams, but I hope we all enjoy the moments remaining this weekend.

What an awesome day of competition. I had a blast all day, even with some miscues. GnR came up short this morning, running into a "buzzsaw", but were able to get back in the game this afternoon.

Loved playing golf with greggdrews all day, and both of the #TeamTradition pairings of Golf4life/Martsy and Erky/Jhoefer99.

A shout out to both captains - when you have the opposing captain, as well as your own, encouraging you, it says a lot about what this event is, and what this community brings to participants in all of the events.

Both courses are fantastic - primo venues for #THPLegacy. Tomorrow is a big day. A lot on the line for both teams, but I hope we all enjoy the moments remaining this weekend.

Love every word here.

Well done and play great tomorrow!

What an amazing day. Orange hog and erky made us work in the morning to halve the match. Orange hog and martsy made a strong comeback in the back in alt shot. All I can say is these are some of the best guys I have ever teed it up with. Probably the most fun I have ever had on the course.

Golf the way it was meant to be played!

Posted just for Dev using Tapatalk

What an amazing day. Orange hog and erky made us work in the morning to halve the match. Orange hog and martsy made a strong comeback in the back in alt shot. All I can say is these are some of the best guys I have ever teed it up with. Probably the most fun I have ever had on the course.

We had a blast playing with you guys. Taking that match to 18 was the only appropriate way to end that match, and while a halve is not what anyone came here for, it was probably an appropriate result. Props to Cace for carrying me on the back.

And that right there, is what THP events are are all about. You all really did kill it today, you're putting on a show and doing yourselves and everyone on here proud.

So so so pumped for singles, and damn you all have me missing that place so much.

Pretty certain that's key lime pie.........amateur.

Yummy desserts after a great golf day!

All I saw and cared about was the pecan pie, Keylime and I just aren't so simpatico.

I love hearing that both captains were cheering on both their players and the other teams as well. Very classy move by very classy gentlemen.

I can't wait to follow tomorrows matches. Some great match ups and no clear cut favorites in my eyes. Either team can take this.
I may have missed it, but what time is the first group going off in the morning?

Ron said it better than I could. I knew we were in for some tough matches when we drew Cace for both formats. He had a few off holes, but was unshakeable all day.

I know about half the guys in this thing and I see more than a few interesting pairings there for tomorrow! Good luck sleeping tonight boys!!

The pairings are done. The stage is set. In less than a day, victory will be celebrated. Who gets it done?

53422cd25c79ab7df43cfa1e3645a5ab.jpg

That pin placement, though.

Today was hands down the funniest two rounds of golf I have EVER played in my entire life. I got to play with both Ron and Tom in both matches and I couldn't have asked if two better competitors. They literally made us work for every single stroke. And Ron can hit the ball pretty well!

This weekend feels like a complete blur but it has been so much fun. I can't wait to play Curtis (ArmyGolf) tomorrow! Gonna have to bring my "A" game for sure.

Still so glad you're getting to see this side of an event here this year after working your tail off at the MC last year.

Soak it all in tomorrow Cace, it'll be a blast.

I thought the same thing!

Saw that too, wowza.

Also brings back memories of the back pin placement on #7 on Sunday last year. Will be interesting to see if that's where it is this year.

Back