BigL

Reaction score
Great forum!

Just returning to the game after ~15 year layoff. I played two rounds recently, with ~40 year old Top Flite Executive's and wound balls :angry:, that my dad gave me when I was a teen. Managed to break 100 and decided it was time to jump into this century and buy some new equipment. This site has earned a spot at the top of the bookmarks list, for the great advice and reminders.

Welcome! I think OEM Kevin just found a new bff :)

Welcome to THP, BigL!

Welcome to THP.

welcome aboard bigL!

welcome!

nice! do you happen to know where the paradise/decatur area is?

i used to play baseball at that really nice field over in McKinney, i forget the name of it but its beside a bunch of other baseball fields to. i think its gabe nesbitt field?

Welcome BigL!

Last edited:
I guess I should read up on OEM and Ghost Rider........

bridges: Not sure about the fields. I know there was a nice complex on Eldorado, when we lived in McKinney. Grew up in north Louisiana, so other than the occasional Rangers game, I know little about Texas baseball. I have heard of Decatur, but only from our "Storm Teams", when we are getting something other than 100 degree heat.

Welcome to THP BigL.

Hello and Welcome to THP!

I think it would be so much funnier if they called themselves the Boycows... welcome to the Paradise. :D

I suppose I could have mentioned that OEM is the biggest Cowboys fan that the east coast has ever seen. He even had a pair of Adidas made to represent his love.

Hello and :welcome:

Welome to THP!

Back