White Ghost Like Driver?

a White Ghost R9 SuperTri?!? that would be interesting... I love my Darth Vader SuperTri so a compliment to it would be cool... :)

Darth Vader and the Storm Trooper?

Darth Vader and the Storm Trooper?
whichever one... LoLz...

I just love the color combo of the SuperTri... HoTTT! even hotter is I haven't seen a crazy slice in 3 rounds!!! YaY!!!

White in the periphery would mess with me I think, dunno though.

High Quality, high performance? If so, heck yeah. I would dub it, Demon of the Desert.

I'd game it. I'm sure, like OEM said earlier, it would probably be a matte white or a pearl white like on car finishes. They have the pearl/silver type finish for ladies woods already.

See youre reading too much into it dude. Forget all that. Would you like a white driver? Yes or no?

Heh. Maybe?

I don't feel very comfortable with a driver right now. Would it inspire more confidence in me if it were a different color? Probably not, but I'm highly suggestible....

Kim

Miss Shanksalot,

I think your golf game would improve dramatically if you sent me some fresh baked cookies.

Love,
Rx

Why's it gotta be about color? :)

I'd play almost any color. In fact I think colored or print woods would rock. Waiting for Jaguar print.

I find this very interesting. I love the look of the Ghost putter and I'm sure one day it will find it's way into my bag. I'm not sure what to think about a white driver. Am I opposed to it? No, but I think I would have to see one before I could make an official decision on it.

I'd give it a try and see if it works for me. I'm all for going with the equipment that works best for my game!

i am a stealth black guy...that all black supertri is gorgous!!!

And where are your pictures?

its in the oem thread(sticky at the top). i posted it there because i didnt think my white driver would be appropriate for this thread since a company is coming out with one and did not want to take anything from them so just posted it there. it turned out pretty sweet when i made the alignment aid things lol

its in the oem thread(sticky at the top). i posted it there because i didnt think my white driver would be appropriate for this thread since a company is coming out with one and did not want to take anything from them so just posted it there. it turned out pretty sweet when i made the alignment aid things lol

Rumor is that a company COULD be coming out with one. Expect 2011 maybe.

Pretty interesting subject. My knee jerk reaction was no way, I want to see the ball and not concentrate on the club head. However, I got to thinking of all the silver heads I have had thru the years and I'm not so sure this would be all that different with a low sheen, non gloss white. I can't wait to see the first few pic's on here.

Would not bother me at all. My rule is if it works it plays.

The Feel golf company or Team Feel or whatever they're called have white drivers and fairway woods.

FAIRWAY_WOOD_PEARL-2T.jpg

Last edited:
On another note, what is preventing companies like Taylormade to start making Green Drivers? Blue Drivers? Pink Drivers?

On another note, what is preventing companies like Taylormade to start making Green Drivers? Blue Drivers? Pink Drivers?

Probably tradition, the same reason for their trademark shape.

Miss Shanksalot,

I think your golf game would improve dramatically if you sent me some fresh baked cookies.

Love,
Rx

Dearest Rx,

While I have no doubt that you're right, my waistline would not improve if I baked you cookies, since I certainly would follow the "one for you, two for me" distributive rule.

Kim

Color schmolor i would give it a test drive and if it out performed my current driver sure why not. Heck i would play a pink driver if i drove better with it. :shock:

I think it's be cool but I would wonder what address would look like...white driver against a white ball? Assuming you're not using yellow or pink.

Are white irons far behind then?

Back