Happy Birthday GolferGal

GG have a happy birthday!!! Didnt see this earlier ! What a week for you all. Wishing you all the best this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A most happy b'day to you GG. JB better come up with a very special present, which I'm sure he will.

Have a Happy Birthday GG! Kick your feet up and enjoy a relaxing day with your man and little girl.

Happy birthday!

Happy_Birthday__G_G__by_300pockets.jpg

Wow kinda hard to top that one from smalls but i sincerely do wish you the best of days tomorrow on your Birthday! Relax and enjoy your day GG.

Happy birthday Golfer Gal! Take JB up on his words and kick back and enjoy the day!

Happy BD GG!

Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. I got the best present ever this morning.....JB walked Ellie for me :smile: I think I will do a little work and a lot of relaxing. I may splurge and get a mani/pedi....I'm a simple girl I don't need much all I really need is my amazing husband who I love more and more everyday and my precious little girl, Ellie.

Happy bday GG!!!!

Happy Birthday GG! Have a great one!

Happy Birthday Lady! :birthday::present::guitar::cake: You are a special Lady as JB described. I have not met you in person however I can tell the way you handle yourself, you have nothing but class! I hope your day is full of pleasure, happiness, & do like JB says,,,, relax :eek:). I hope you have a great day!

ol Gray

:birthday:

Happy Birthday GG!!! It sounds like JB is going to make sure it is PERFECT!!

Happy Birthday GolferGal!!

Happy Bday GG!!!

Happy Bday GG! We get to see everything you do for us on this site, so I can only imagine how lucky JB is... wait a tick... he already told us! Enjoy your day and relax... we will all talk to you tomorrow!

GG, I hope you have the most fantastic day today in which JB delivers pina coladas to you poolside, while you get a pedicure/manicure/foot massage

Thanks for all you do for THP!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GG... enjoy

Enjoy your day!

Happy early birthday! Hope JB spoils you rotten!

Awwww.... nicely done JB, and Happy Birthday GolferGal!

Since GG and I dont exchange gifts much, I decided the perfect thing to do was to tell her we are going away. So for the weekend, we are headed to Orlando for some looking around. It is a place we visit often. As a bonus, one of our friends from Sligo is down there with his better half and we are going to have some nice dinner and drinks at a place I like quite a bit on Saturday night.

Back