WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
The most recent version.

DSCF1988.jpg

DSCF1992.jpg

check out little hawk in the background!!!

He was helping :) He loves it when I practice putting in the basement b/c he can chase the golf balls around. It's one of the few activities that he enjoys for longer than 5 minutes lol.

Thanks for all your compliments on my setup.

I am loving the D Forged irons and the shafts that come in them. I feel like I have better control than I did with my old clubs and they feel so nice.

I like how you gave him a Titleist and not one of your Bridgestones lol
He was helping :) He loves it when I practice putting in the basement b/c he can chase the golf balls around. It's one of the few activities that he enjoys for longer than 5 minutes lol.

I like how you gave him a Titleist and not one of your Bridgestones lol

Fact! Baby drool has a negative effect on the side-spin reducing qualities of the e6.

haha, perfect ad for titleist balls:

"the number one ball found in basements"
"the number one ball that doesn't go in your bag"
"the number one ball for hawk's kid"
"i before e except after c, and oh yeah, in titleist, just cause we can"

haha, perfect ad for titleist balls:

"the number one ball found in basements"
"the number one ball that doesn't go in your bag"
"the number one ball for hawk's kid"
"i before e except after c, and oh yeah, in titleist, just cause we can"

lol!!!
FIFY
"the number one ball for hawk's kid to sharpen his teeth on"

My 17 month old daughter loves to do the same. She's even starting to use her little plastic putter to imitate dad!

My bag

Callaway: FT-9 tour 9.5 i-mix (stiff) Aldila DVS 60
Callaway: FT Tour 13* (stiff) Fujikura fit-on 370
Callaway: FT 18*,24* (stiff) Fujikura fit-on M
Epon: AF-501 4-pw Nippon NS-pro SPB (stiff) SSx1
Miura: Y grind 53* bent to 52*, C grind 57* bent to 56*
Lajosi: KL-AB2
Sun Mountain: Four 5

BAG012.jpg

BAG003.jpg

BAG001.jpg

BAG010.jpg

BAG002.jpg

BAG005.jpg

BAG006.jpg

BAG007.jpg

BAG011.jpg

BAG008.jpg

SL382634.jpg

SL382611.jpg

SL382639.jpg

SL382637.jpg

sweet setup lngnokr71

That definitely looks sweet!

nice bag long!

Thanks guys

Those are some pretty clubs you're all showing off. I like all the superbad (superfast) representation.

I'm loving the putter face in your avatar Lngnokr71. Is that the new build in progress?

Those are some pretty clubs you're all showing off. I like all the superbad (superfast) representation.

I'm loving the putter face in your avatar Lngnokr71. Is that the new build in progress?

Thanks, the putter in my avatar is my Lajosi AB2 before it was copper plated. Now the new putter in progress was milled from 304SS and will have the same face milling which will be highly visible.

Gorgeous set of clubs, I would't expect anything less with your taste in putters though!

I've hit a Miura wedge once in my life, so, so, so sweet.

OK, screw it. I was gonna wait for the Lajosi's so I could have the complete, complete bag.

I'm getting the camera now!

Without further ado.

The first setup I am truly truly thrilled with.

HPIM0806.jpg

HPIM0807.jpg

HPIM0808.jpg

And the Harrison Eclipse in the R9 Supertri clocked 1* open...gorgeous shaft that the pic's dont do the pearlescence justice. I cannot implore those of you looking for an affordable shaft enough to give Harrison shafts a try, the Saga and Eclipse are 1000% legit.

HPIM0809.jpg

Nice setup. I need to try a See More putter.

Gorgeous set of clubs, I would't expect anything less with your taste in putters though!

I've hit a Miura wedge once in my life, so, so, so sweet.

Thanks Jman. As far as good taste in putters, I'd say you got pretty good taste also. I can't wait to see pics of your two Lajosi's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back