G`day from Perth West Australia

paddy

Reaction score
Handicap
G`day everyone,Just a note to say its nice to see all the great people on this site and I look forward to reading all the posts and information.I live in Perth West Australia and sometimes feel quite alienated from the rest of the world due to the so called `tyranny of distance'.Our closet capital city in Australia is around 4000 kms away.At the moment we are in the middle of winter of which the average temperature is 22 degrees c. and we have some of the best golf courses you could ever wish for as well as wearing short sleeve shirts and shorts I feel as though we are very lucky.I am able to watch all the great players of the world each week and this only reinforces my thoughts that golf is the greatest sport there is as you show respect to your fellow competitors and happily adhere to this games requirements.

welcome aboard paddy!

Welcome to THP.

G'Day paddy! Got some buddies at Sydney and I know how you feel about the distance. Good thing we have the web. Welcome to the Paradise!

Welcome to THP. Glad you joined us and can't wait to hear your input!

Glad to have you mate.

Hello and :welcome:

Hey, welcome mate! I've worked with some RAAF folks in the past, some of the nicest (and best humored) people around!

Welcome to THP, paddy!

Winter and 22 degrees. Wow! I wish I could say the same thing about Canadian winters! Welcome to THP!

Welcome to :thp:!

Winter and 22 degrees. Wow! I wish I could say the same thing about Canadian winters! Welcome to THP!

Heck, there have been a few nights in Sydney where the temps have gone below ZERO (celcius). Pretty chilly winter we're having...

Are newbies allowed to do welcomes? Anyway, welcome Paddy:golf2:

Welcome to THP Paddy. I visited your fine city many years ago. You're right it is a looong way.

Back