hbo12

Reaction score
Hello to all of you guys. New to the site so I'm just going to introduce myself my name is Hunter and I have been playing golf for about 7 months. To be honest im not very good, but I hope to get better. The first set of golf clubs that I had, I had borrowed them from my friend and on my last birthday I decided to get myself some new irons. My golf game has improved slightly since then, but I'm still not very good at all. Lookin' forward to being a member here.

Welcome to THP, Hunter! You came to the right place because not everyone here shoots in the 70s and hits 300 yard drives!

Welcome to THP Hunter! You are going to love this place and we all hope you become a regular contributer around here!!

Hehe. Told ya you would get a warm welcome.

This guy has a crazy touch with a P Wedge. Also, putts just seem to fall in no matter how hard hits them...

yeah it's true about both of those. lol. I have good luck...sometimes. Thank all of you for the welcomes.

yeah it's true about both of those. lol. I have good luck...sometimes. Thank all of you for the welcomes.

every day that ends with y, apparently. :D

Hello and Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to the site Hunter!

Welcome aboard Hunter! This is the best site around so feel free to make yourself at home.

welcome aboard hbo! enjoy the site!

Nice of you to come onboard. Welcome to the Paradise!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP Hunter. Everyone had to start some where, we were all there at one point so hang in there with the game. It will come.

Welcome to the forum!

Hello and :welcome:

Welcome to THP, Hunter! You came to the right place because not everyone here shoots in the 70s and hits 300 yard drives!

Well said, Small...that's why I like it here. A rookie hacker struggling to break 100 consistently is treated with just as much respect as a scratch golfer and nobody judges (unlike some courses I've played)

Back