The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

The list:
Two long sleeve 1/4 zip pullovers (for the occasional cool Georgia golf day)
A tie/belt rack for the closet
A magnetic tool holder for the workshop in the garage
Vinyl liner/cover for the workbench (because I keep denting/cutting it up)
Some manly scented shower/shave stuff
A wired Xbox One controller for gaming on the laptop
A two-bag golf storage center for the garage
A dozen DUO in yellow
A dozen Chrome Truvis (from Santa, the wife denies all knowledge of said gift) Thanks Santa!!!

But on top of all that, the look on my son's face when he realized the piece of paper he was holding was a ticket to AC/DC in March; his first concert. And, since he was raised right, a band he loves.

In-laws gave me TopGolf gift card and my yearly VSGA discount book. The wife got me a new UA belt. Everything else went to our Costa Rica trip and our daughter.

A Cally ball retriever for the box of Titleist I got......and a buddy trip to VA Beach! VA Beach National, Red Wing, and Signature at West Neck in April!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mom got it right!!!

wife nailed it with this one matches my bag and most of my polo's

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451062721.629158.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my wife a Clicgear 3.5+. She loves it.

My kids got me a nice Daphne's headcover and I think I have enough in gift cards for a Sun Mountain Four-5 bag since my Ogio is starting to wear out.

Today is a PERFECT day for golf - sunny and mid-60's. And it's Christmas in Connecticut. Wow.

I wish everyone the very best for the holidays and every happiness in the new year.

First Christmas gathering netted me a dozen yellow Chrome Soft balls, a Callaway thermal drink canister, and a $30 Dick's gift card (which I just turned into a Callaway Pullover for $12.78).

For myself I purchased an Odyssey Works Versa #1 Wide putter and an Aldila Rogue Black 95 driver shaft.

Last edited:
I got a Nexbelt in gray reptile, a golf glove, and a golf ball initial stamp (which I will return to somewhere).
My Ping golf bag did not arrive in time.

I got a surprise gift from an unknown source, but I have a pretty strong idea who this Santa was. Thanks so much Santa.

This picture was taken at Kinderlou and Santa had it blown up and matted for hanging. Love it!!!

8de9371efc4e5d6b71b2fdb79ac85933.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you get a choice of teachers there, Chris Cone is great.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. I'll probably wait until closer to spring to take them so that I can take what I've learned to the course.

Then again, THP talks mostly about sports, not bearded figure skating. :act-up:

This cracked me up! :rofl:

Got a dozen Supersofts, a 1/2 zip pullover, and green fees for two of my local courses. The gift for myself is a planned fitting for a new driver here in the next month or so.

Got a new Monster tee golf mat. I love it.

I got a surprise gift from an unknown source, but I have a pretty strong idea who this Santa was. Thanks so much Santa.

This picture was taken at Kinderlou and Santa had it blown up and matted for hanging. Love it!!!

8de9371efc4e5d6b71b2fdb79ac85933.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hummmm, I have a good idea too, I was sitting there watching that shot. Great picture.

Got a gift card to my local pro shop, a wine opener with a golf ball on it, but the best was the huge smile on my nine year olds face when he seen Santa brought him his very own push cart.

The 2015 Christmas Golf Gift Thread

My wife got me a trunk golf organizer and a gift card for a full bag fitting !! And my 11 year old son picked this out for me all by himself:
3b77a3a12b23ad4a2dcf2e2a73a18d23.jpg

Santa brought me a flask and a GoPro, so drunken golf videos will be made.

Visa gift card...now i got options

Santa brought me a flask and a GoPro, so drunken golf videos will be made.

I can't wait to see those videos

A $25 PGATour Superstore gift card and this sweet Odyssey

691537505adb1e5ac517f654edcc02b1.jpg

df6e20078bda462632e96f25670916b6.jpg

Already took 1/4" off and put a different Lamkin grip on it.

Christmas gift to myself was a fitting at Modern Golf...which may lead to a set of Recoil shafts haha.

And from my aunt, I got this nice UA polo!

131e66b68b4e24a45c7a1e0dce9ac961.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Here is my flask.

7a47e2c734e3df78801fa1ac2770b3a6.jpg

Matches my golf bag perfectly…

Back