2011 THP Outing Questions/Suggestions

Knowing the costs as they were laid out before, do you think you will be making this one?

Well if nothing comes up out of the ordinary that I wont have to drop 400-500 bucks on, then ya I plan on being there. You can write me down with a question mark next to it lol

Or I convince you to fly... John Madden :)

It's going to take a heck of a story to convince me... I can bet right now two of these things happen;

1 - I will be sedated via happy pills
2 - My clubs will get OEMed aka bear raped
3 - My clothes will get sent to Omaha
4 - I am overreacting and I like it

No, last time I said I absolutely would not make it...then I did. I'm way more optimistic this time.

You are batting 1000. It would not be the same without you...Of course with your new ones, we completely understand.

You can put my name down, it would take a catastrophic event for me to miss it.

You WILL be there. hehe

Villas are cool!! and having a fridge would be good for storing "pop"

edit: as long as Sarah and I get our own room we'd love to share

Come on now rbelbin. You can't put your Dad in the fridge dude! At least let him have the couch.

You know Gray and I will be there.

You better take that picture off your avatar or I will whup ya with my walker!

I am going to try to be there, but I can't promise anything. The Villa idea sounds good to me too.

yep sounds like the north georgia outing with all the dudes packed in one cabin. we all had some great bonding time!

No, last time I said I absolutely would not make it...then I did. I'm way more optimistic this time.

I hope you can bring "DAD" along again. I really enjoyed meeting the two of you.

ok guys and gals, i do have some questions that i want to ask at this time:

if the price is going to be at or around or less than the outing at PGA National per night, we have friday, full day demo day, saturday and sunday AM golf (so that some can replay if they choose or some can travel on sunday afternoon), and we are looking at doing this in the spring (late april/early may), how many are planning on attending? it would be beneficial to get some sort of an early headcount. it doesn't mean that you are locked in by any means, but we just need to get an idea of who's planning on making the next one so we can get some #'s in line.

thanks.

just wanted to pose this question again this morning to those who may have missed it last night.

pretty sure I'll be able to make the next one...only if OEM is my co-pilot again. I just want to see what happens to his bag again lol

Thanks for the re-post TC. I have nothing yet planned for that time of the year so add me to the list of potentials. As long as nobody dies or I have to be in any weddings again I'll be there.

Thanks for the re-post TC. I have nothing yet planned for that time of the year so add me to the list of potentials. As long as nobody dies or I have to be in any weddings again I'll be there.

it's time to get your priorities straight bro, lol

I plan on being there, with or without my better half.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

So the next outing is in the spring and not the fall?

we're not 100% sure yet, but a spring outing is more suitable to the companies providing equipment, plus i think it will help some with decisions on what they may want to put in the bag for the upcoming golf season.

As of right now, that is the plan. But it is not set in stone. We are getting prices and dates on both. But if we plan on doing one MAJOR event and then one smaller event in the fall (ryder cup style), then it makes sense. Plus it is shortly after the PGA Show and we want as many companies to be involved as they can be for demo day with new releases.

it's time to get your priorities straight bro, lol

I know... I'm a pretty selfish person. Maybe someday I'll get straightened out. :D

As of right now, that is the plan. But it is not set in stone. We are getting prices and dates on both. But if we plan on doing one MAJOR event and then one smaller event in the fall (ryder cup style), then it makes sense. Plus it is shortly after the PGA Show and we want as many companies to be involved as they can be for demo day with new releases.

More than this last one? Wow!!!

I guess I'll go to this one too...

yeah, we need some late night entertainment ddec.

I plan on being there, with or without my better half.
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You have to bring your better half! She was fantastic and I enjoyed hanging with her in the evenings.

pretty sure I'll be able to make the next one...only if OEM is my co-pilot again. I just want to see what happens when i wear my special belt!

fify lover boy!

yeah, we need some late night entertainment ddec.

it won't be me the next time...outing 1 was thanks'd...outing 2 was ddec'd...who will be next? Could it be TC'd? Yoccos'd? Bama'd? only time will tell

Back